Chapter 08

Happy reading

Shivaay baby where are you lost.  It's been ten mintues I'm talking to you. And you are the one ,who's not even paying attention to me.  Are you ok baby.  Tell me what's wrong. She run her hand on his cheek scooting more closer to him, but he is least bother about that and all his mind is on anika , who spent whole day ignoring him. and on top of that roaming around with that  rayaansh.  He can't believe she can change in seconds.  Before few days , they broke up and instead being sad or something. she  quickly got normal and moved on as well with that stupid guy.  He thought might she comes to him and say sorry for her behaviour. but no ,she is in fully mood to ignore him and not even paying a single attention to him. 

I'm fine tia. Just little tired.  He mumbles gazing at anika who is sitting far away in the garden all alone engrossed in her book. Seeing her ignoring him he is feeling like to scream at her, and ask her why the hell ,she is not talking to him. Leave talking ,she didn't even come to him once. It's feels like he became the part of the crowd of  college , who is stranger to her and she doesn't want to talk to them at all.  Suddenly his eyes lighten up when he saw her coming towards him.  A smile break on his face thinking, she must be coming towards him. As much as , she coming near him , he is getting impatient. He is so ready to taunt her that, where she was, and why didn't sh came and meet him. But to his shock instead  coming towards him , she passed by him and went towards canteen  without sparing  single a glance at him.

Can I get caramel frappe please , she requested to the guy who was on the counter. He nods and god busy to make her order.  She just tap her card on the machine and went towards a table where she set there back facing him. 

She is not talking to us even.   Om and malika says taking seat besides shivaay , who is feeling hell offended seeing her ignoring him.  

T.  Don't you guys think , she have got so much attitude.  I mean she is nothing , but daughter of Shivaay's driver. But she behaves like , she is daughter of top business man.   She sneers looking at anika , who can clearly listen to her , but she is really not in mood to fight with anyone.  Moreover, it's out of her nature. She really don't have capacity to fight with anyone. she just ignore  these stuff and try to keep distance from it. 

M. Shut up tia , no matter whose daughter she is.  She is our friend and we are concerned  for her. Moreover whatever your so called boyfriend have done it , then obviously she will behave like this. you can't expect her to forget everything and sit with us Shamelessly like nothing happened.   Malika says glaring tia ,who look at shivaay sadly indicating that how his friends are insulting her

Sh. She didn't say anything wrong either. She is daughter of my driver.  And we can't neglect it.   So  her showing attitude like that is not valid. Moreover she should be thankful that people like us made her our friend. Otherside she didn't deserve it. I did really big mistake to give her importance. If I would had kept her in the limits ,then that day, I didn't need to get slap.   He  deliberately says in loud voice, so that she could listen to him thinking might she would react something , but instead he widen his eyes , when she just grabbed her drink and left from there without even looking at him.  

R. Annie you were here. I was searching for you everywhere. Guess what I've been selected for playing lead role in the play.  Rayaansh says holding her arms.

Really congrats ray. I'm so happy for you. She smiles forgetting  her own pain and genuinely showing happiness for her friend. 

Won't you ask who's my  female lead.   He grin raising his brow up.

An. Who ?? she frowns. 

R. You Annie youuuu. he screams and hugged her tightly kissing her hair making shivaay hold his drink so tightly that , it exploded in his hand making his friend  and girlfriend shocked.