Chapter 37

Happy reading

Seeing veer drinking heavily anika March towards him and ask him to stop. But he just shove her away  making her stumble back. Seeing people looking at her"She got embarrassed  and again try to stop him. But yet again he yelled at her and asked her to leave  him alone. After so much hard work still when he didn't not listen to her  " she unwillingly called his  driver and ordered him to take him home. As he got  drunk  heavily and getting out of control right now.    After sending him home safely " she also decided to take  the texi and leave.  but in middle mr lee called her and asked her to join in dinner. First she felt like to deny him. But then she dropped the idea and joined him in the dinner.

I'm glad you are here.   She  squirm on her place as shivaay whispers in her ear and took seat near her. Anika Glares him and   Bring gap between his and her chair making him   Disappointed . But then smile again bream on his lips and  pulled the chair near her yet again making her more annoyed.

What do you want mr oberoi. She grit her teeth smacking her hand on the table feeling hell irritated with his extra clingy behaviour. 

I  just wanna stay near you. That's all. Is there any problem sweetheart. He snickers  taking her hand in his palm under the table. But she jerked it away giving him death glare. 

Stay in your limits mr. Don't force me to Insult you to infront of all these people.  Saying this she turn her face and started filling her plate Instead wasting her time on him like that. As she knows ' if she tried to talk to him more.  then this guy will get fully flat and she has to bear his all bullshit yet again. 

Let me help you. But  one snapped from her made him gulp and he let her do on her own. 

Attention every one. Mr lee stand up knocking the glass with the spoon gaining all people attention.

I just wanna thank everyone who has  done such amazing work to make this campaign successful.  I didn't expect ,We gonna able to gain such  great amount like this. But in actual we have done it.  So congratulations guys  specially you anika. You are the main reason of our success.  I guess if you won't  had been here then I guess we won't had able to do this much. So thank you very much for everything and keep doing  hard work.  All hoots while Anika smiles muttering thank you.  Shivaay who was sitting besides her 'he felt proud at her  for everything.  Finally her hard work paid off. She has done so much for reaching at this stage.   He remember how she used to work part time jobs for her studies and expanses. And today seeing her touching the sky made him  so proud of her. 

Anika this is for you. Mr lee forward her champagne glass having smile. Anika thanks him and took in her hand. Shivaay who was in process of feeling proud at her. As he realised she has Champagne in her hand. He open his mouth to stop her. But it was too late. She already has consumed half of the glass.

Shit !! He muttered  while looking at her.

Stop  looking at me mr oberoi. She retorted feeling his burning gaze at her.

I've right to look at you mrs.  You can't stop me for that. He says snatching glass from her hand and kept on the table.  But yet again she grabbed it and started slurping making him sigh.  After few minutes she able to finish two more glasses. And now she is all tipsy and lazy. 

Time to go home princess. Saying this he look around for making sure no one is looking at them and dragged anika with him.

Shivaay what are you doing ?? Stop.  Where are you taking me. But instead paying head to her words" he carry her in his arms and left from there.  Seems like his wish came into command. Indeed she is coming with him tonight. He smiles on his own thoughts and took her along with him.