Epilogue

Happy reading ........

Seeing his wife sleeping in his arms shivaay didn't want to wake up. She is looking so peaceful while in deep sleep. But unfortunately he has to do it. As they have been reached on their destination and in few minutes they would be landing. so unwillingly he raise his hand and started caressing his wife face whispering soothing words in her ear.

Nick wake up ",we are about land. He asked rubbing his thumb on her cheek trying to wake her up.

Let me sleep Shiv. She mumbles rubbing her face on his chest snuggling more with him. Shivaay sighs and take her in hug wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

Baby get up. You can sleep at home. He again pat her head waking her up from her sleep. She groan being annoyed and rub her eyes acutely like a baby. He just got awww seeing her cuteness.

We have been reached. She sniffles looking around with her twitching eyes.

Yah about to land in few minutes. He says tucking her hair back.

Hmm she pout sadly and lean her head on his shoulder looking around like a little child.

Finally we are home. Can't wait to snuggle into my bed and sleep for whole two days. Shivaay chuckle hearing her plans after reaching home.

Aren't you becoming sleeping log ha. He says making circles on her shoulder.

I didn't sleep whole one week in the wedding. So obviously I'll think about the sleep. She says in her sleepy tone.

Aww baby he cup her face and peck her forehead.

You can sleep as much as you want.i won't stop you. Anika grin and again kept her head on his shoulder waiting for them to land.

After an hour"   They managed to slip out of the airport. As it was too busy which caused them to take so much time to check out.

Did you check your passport and everything right. Shivaay says to his wife who is scrolling her phone having thick frown on her forehead .

Are you alright baby ??? He frown seeing her lost into her phone.

I've got loads of missed calls from veer's security team and from Ayaan's phone. Fear settle in her heart feeling not good seeing the calls.

Call Ayaan. Shivaay suggested. Anika nods and immediately dialled Ayaan's number.

Nikki Nikki .... Ayaan cry with thick hiccups making anika panic hearing his screams.

Ayaan baby what's wrong. What happened jaan. ??? Why are you crying. She started panicking Hearing his cry.

Nikki ( Hic ). Please take me with you. Whele ale you Nikki. I'm Not feeling good. Plj come to me Nikki.

Anika eyes started shedding tears not able
To control Her emotions hearing his painful sobs.

Ayoo baby why are you crying. Please tell me what's wrong. Where's your daddy. Give phone to him. She asked while crying holding the phone tight in her fist.

Daddy is not hele Nikki people are saying he is dead. Anika gasp and look at shivaay shockingly who is not able to understand what's happening.

What happened ??? What he is saying. Shivaay asked keeping hand on her shoulder.

Veer ... veer is dead. She whispered in shocking tone making shivaay widen his eyes.

What ???? He gasp

Nikki come to me please they ale (are)saying they gonna take me away somewhele. Please come Nikki. I don't wanna go anywhere. He hiccups breaking anika's heart into pieces hearing his Weeps.