Chapter 29

Happy reading

In baffled state she immediately turn her face started walking towards another side of corner " away from her group. As she reached in silent place" tears started coming out from her eyes "while rage is over powering her "which made her red like tomato. As she had seen anika. She knew that now shivaay again fall towards her. Fear had set in her brain and heart. And now look it happened. That bitch has casted on him yet again making him her puppet. She always had motive to trap shivaay. And she knew This. But now seems like water have been crossed over their heads and she has fully controlled him. But she can't let this happen. She can't let her snatch her shivaay from her. She had sacrifice so many things for him. Despite his hostile towards her. She still kept sticking with him in every thick and thin. And now she can't let that anika bitch to ruin her all hard work. She  can't be anika shivaay singi oberoi. It will always be her. She is only capable of being an oberoi daughter in law. Not that low class girl " who don't have anything in her not beauty or standard.

You are gone anika. You are surely gone .... if I didn't remove you from our lives forever.  then my name is not tia kapoor. She hissed like a snake having red berry eyes ' which could scare anyone right here.

On the the side

Shivaay what you doing. Stop it. Anyone can catch us like this. Anika giggle trying to remove his mouth from her breast. But he is the one who is feasting on it like a hungry child. He about to slid his hand towards her core ' when suddenly they heard tia which'  made them part away and Anika immediately fixed her clothes glaring him.

Go first. I'll come after 1 minute. She whispered pushing him out side.

I'll be waiting for you. He peck her lips and left from there unwillingly. Anika look at the mirror and blush seeing hickey on her neck ' while her swollen lips which looking like someone has chew  them for hours. she can't go like this outside. several question will be bombard on her ... which she can't answer at all. So hurriedly she pulled out her makeup kit and started putting make up on her skin.

After some minutes

Shall we leave. Anika comes and stood by malika looking at shivaay who winks at her making her crimson red. Tia grit her teeth and dig her nails in her  palm feeling hell pissed seeing their behaviour.

M. Yh let's go guys. I guess it's late and we should leave. All nods and walked out from the shop.

Seems like mall is getting close. Om says looking around seeing the shops are getting shut down. Tia who was murdering anika in her thoughts" suddenly her eyes fall on a warehouse which seems filled with dark and two men are  leaving without closing it. A idea popped into her Brain making her smirk. She pushed her Hair back and look at anika " who is walking With malima talking to her. Seeing her busy she silently move towards her and took her phone out from the purse and slide another side of the corner before anyone see it.

You are gone anika. She whispered and immediately move towards shivaay and held his arm passing him extra big smile ' which shivaay found it creepy but he didn't say anything and turn his face again towards om and got busy in talking ....

Anika come you can come with me. Anika about to sit in the car"  when rayaansh stopped her holding her arm which made shivaay pissed seeing him pressurising her to come with him.

An. It's fine rayaansh. This car is going in same way. So don't worry.

M. Yh she is right Ray. Moreover. It's getting dark and I really wanna go hotel back and take rest. So let's sit. Rayaansh made disappointed face and nods his head unwillingly.

Annie can you pass me the phone. I need to message my mom. She's been calling me from ages. But I couldn't pick it up. And now my phone is dead. Tia says sweetly ' which made anika frown ... but she shrug her thoughts and push her hand into her purse to get her phone out. But she got confused when she didn't find it inside.