Chapter 19

Happy reading

Shivaay who had went to change his clothes ,he comes back and frown finding anika sitting on the sofa lost in her own thoughts. The way her face is looking pale , it's seems something must have happened behind him which made her look like this.  He got confused and tip toe towards her with slow steps and set besides her taking her hand in his palm. 

Hey you alright ??? Hearing him , she flinch and look at him with fear Filled eyes. Shivaay shakes his head.  and scrunch his brow gazing at her being tensed.

Did something happen  behind me. Why you seems  tensed Nick . Anika shakes her head no and take her hand back from his hold standing on her feet.

Shivaay I think you shouldn't be here with me. She sniffs looking at him sternly.

Sh. Shouldn't be witn you matlb ?? Whay happened why are you saying it.  ???

An. I said which is valid shivaay .  It's been  two weeks you are staying with me all the time. And I guess it's time to leave. I don't want you to wonder around me anymore. Hearing her he frown and stood up    Instantly.

Sh. What do you mean I can't come. You are my friend and if I stay With  you. Then I think there shouldn't be any problem.

An.  Yes exactly. We are friends. More than that we are nothing  .. so I guess it's impropriate to come in my house all the time.   Hearing her he slowly move towards her and held her arms in his hands looking at her calmly  controlling his inner anger. 

Sh. Tell me what happened ??? Who came behind me when I went home. As per as I know , when I went, you were totally fine.  You didn't  have a single issue with my presence here. Then what's wrong now. Why are you behaving like this.  Anika inhale long breath and step back removing his hands from her arms.

An. Nothing happened..  I'm the one who have thought deeply and reached on conclusion that your presence in my house give people talk about us.  

So what if they are talking. I don't mind. He instantly cut her off pulling her closer holding her waist

Shivaay what you  doing??? Let me go.  She wiggle in his arms trying to come out.. but he  tighten his grip on her waist instead letting her gone

Sh.  I'm not letting you go till I don't tell you ,what I've in my heart for you.   I know you Will must think that I'm lying or something ... but I won't lie anything Nick. I will tell the truth , which is buried inside me since the months. But I wasn't able to express it  thinking, it's just my assumption nothing more. But today I  wanna tell you that how much I .... Anika baffled realising where it's  leading and immediately pushed him away looking at him moist eyes.

An. You won't complete  this sentence shivaay.  You won't do that.  Better you leave from here.

Sh.  Excuse me. But let me tell you first I ... he again try to get grip on her but she nods no and step back

An. I said don't shivaay. Just don't.  There's the way  of the door. Better you leave from  here before I force you to do. She  say pointing towards exit looking at him sternly.

Sh. Nick you are not doing right thing. At least let me explain first.

Sn. There's nothing to explain shivaay.  I really don't wanna hear anything. Please leave from here. I'm folding hands infront of you. Go back to your family and stop wondering around me. Just go. She sobs folding her hands infront of him feeling helpless and sad on the same time for sending him away from her. But she has to do it. It's better for him snd for her as well.

Sh. You are not doing right thing Nick. Atleast let me talk to you. His eyes filled with tears feeling helpless.

An.  Didn't you hear I said leave shivaay. Just go awayyyy.   She screams having blood shot eyes breaking his heart seeing her ruthless behaviour towards him. But he is absolutely not angry on her for this. As he knows , there's  must be  some  reason behind it. Otherwise suddenly  ,she  can't be change. But whatever it is. He will  find out and then he will tell her ,how much he loves her. He sniffs wiping his tears and left from there leaving her crying behind. She set on the sofa and  cry hard hugging her legs.