Chapter 24

Happy reading

Seeing her sleeping on his bed made him smile little.  How he wished , she would had been officially his and they would had been husband wife and would  had stayed together. Bht things got so bitter between them that he couldn't even tell her that how much he loves her. But now he can't even do that after knowing what she have done with his parents. No matter  what happens, she shouldn't had insulted them.   She shouldn't. He look at her face and then take his hand back from her bringing distance between them having heavy heart.  He really feeling pain to do this.  But whenever' he goes near her,  he remember everything  which his parents told him.  Thinking about this hr about to leave , but stopped when he felt her  blabbering something in sleep. 

Pleas don't throw me out of this house. Where will I go. I'm alone.  I'm so scared. Please don't ask me to leave. Please understand please please please . She sobs in her sleep making him panic seeing her like this. He immediately took seat near her and nudge her to bring her back into senses. But she is in same mode crying in sleep. Suddenly she gasp , and set up when he shakes her little more harder. She breath heavily and look at shivaay with blood shot eyes being all frightened and scared. 

Hey you ok ,,?? It was nightmare. Just nightmare. Anima twist her lips like a baby and throw herself in his arms hugging him tightly making him startled  with her sudden move.   But he relaxed himself and  wrapped his arms around her caressing her hair.  

Don't leave me plesee , he will come back. Please don't go Shiv please.  she sobs tightening his grip around him  crying like a child. 

Don't worry everything will be fine. Shshsh relax. He run his fingers in her hair and soothe her asking her to take long breath. He can understand, how scared she is. Whatever  happened with her today , it was really traumatised for her.  No one should experience all that which she did.  

Look I'm here witn you. Nothing will happen Nick.  He can't even touch your hair till I'm with you.  I won't let him to harm you. I promise. Just relax and get tension free. I've put police behind him. Soon he will be behind the bar.you just relax ok. 

No no no you don't know how dangerous he is. He can do anything in anger. And right now ,his weak spot have been touched. I'm sure ,he won't sit quite'till he don't do anything.  I'm so scared shivaay. He will take me away. He will harm me. Hearing her his closed his eyes tight and shakes her holding her arms. 

Shut up Nick. Just shut up.  Why are you behaving so coward.  Till I'm with you. He won't able to do anything to you . Did you understand. I'll make sure that he don't even touch you single hair without my wish.  I'm shivaay Singh oberoi !! and I know , how to protect my things.  Now be brave and don't be scared.  Till you are under my wings 'no one means, no one can harm you. Anika nods her head and again hugged him tightly crying silently. Shivaay caresses hee hair snd give her feathery kisses on her head. 

After sometime

Shivaay comes back in the room and  found  her sitting on the bed lost in her own thoughts. Seeing her like that he silently kept the tray aside and took seat near her making her come out from her zone. 

An. Why did you bring me here. You could had  drop me at my house as well. 

Sh. Yh right as if you were fine enough to take care of yourself. He sneers. 

An. I can.  I can take care of myself. 

Sh. Oh really then why didn't you do infront of that goon , why did you behave a scared cat. 

An. I didn't ok.   I did fight  with him. It's just he was more Stronger than me. So I couldn't do.  She stammers looking here and there

Yh yh I can see that.  Now be quite and have this food. It will give you energy. He says keeping tray in her lap.