Chapter 30

Happy reading

After making sure anika is comfortable in her room. Shivaay instruct malika to stay with her and itself left from there aiming to go into hall "where everyone have been gathered. He descend stairs and found them sitting waiting for him. The way tia and rayaansh are tensed. He know "what's bothering them. These two people today played with his wife's life. Despite giving promise to take care of her. They left her in there to die. Just imagine "if they won't had got to know then "till now she would had been laying in that warehouse in half dead positio. and might he would had lost her forever. These thoughts made him feel uneasy and didn't like to imagine her being dead. No matter what she did in past. Bht in end of the day he loves her so much. And would never see her in problem like that.

Shivaay you came. Om stood up as he got sight of shivaay "who is coming slowly tucking his eyes on tia and rayaansh .

Tia baffled and started fidgeting with her fingers very well know "what consequences she gonna face because of her silly acts... she had thought that anika will die eventually laying in that warehouse half dead. But she didn't know that she is such hard soul that she would directly contact shivaay and would tell him her where about.

So will any of your open his mouth that what happened today. Tia flinch and tuck her hair back looking down in nervousness.

R. I didn't do anything shivaay trust me. You know that I would never harm anika ever in my life. I always try to protect her. Then how can I just Left my friend in warehouse for dying.

Oh really if you care about her so much then why didn't you wait. Why did you come back without searching her once. Shivaay shout making both of them shudder in fear. But rayaansh gathered courage and speak.

I wanted to. I'd told tia that anika won't leave like this. But she said she already left from There by saying she is tired and wanna rest. I didn't convince. But she said she is not lying. Anika indeed has left. Tia why are you silent .say something. Ryaansh nudge 'tia who is shitting in her pants not able to understand what she will say into her defend.

What .... What are you saying rayaansh .. when I'd said to you. It's you who told me that anika has left. Hearing her lie Ryaansh widen his eyes and look at her Shockingly. He can't believe she could lie so cleanly like this. And putting all the blame on him like he has done the mistake not her.

What are you saying tia. Why are you lying. It's you , who had said that anika has left not me. I was willing to go and search her. But you said she is not in there and have left long time ago in the texi. Tia baffles and look here and there making shivaay believe that she is the one "who is lying here not rayaansh. He agrees he hates rayaansh for laying eyes on his wife. But he can bet ' he would never do something to harm anika. Moreover it's not first time tia is doing such stunt. In past as well. She had done same kind of things.

Ryaansh om can you guys leave us alone. Shivaay announced making them confused

R. But I .....

I said go into your rooms guys. I wanna talk to tia alone. Seeing seriousness in his tone " om pat rayaansh's shoulder and took him along with him leaving shivaay and tia and alone. Tia gulp and pass him nervous smile.

T. I didn't do anything shivaya trust me I .....

I will ask you one last time tia .... Who left anika in warehouse or better to say pushed her. As I know rayaansh would never do that. He can't harm anika. So only you have left behind. That's mean you have done it. Tia sniffles and look here and there keeping her mouth shut not able to say anything. As she knows she's been stuck and now there's no way to get away from this matter. .