Chapter 38

Happy reading

Veer she gasp his name and  widen her eyes when she saw him standing like a devil in the door having red blood eyes' pale skin clenched jaw scaring shit out of her. The way he is glaring shivaay after punching him she surely knows he gonna take his life mercilessly Which she can't afford to let it happen. No matter what how much she is angry on shivaay. But she won't let him to die like this.

How dare you to get my wife here without my permission. How could you oberoiiiiiii he screams on top of the voice making anika shudder in fear. She flinch and step back having shivering figure.

I won't leave you shivaay Singh oberoi . I will kill you. He take heavy step to hit shivaay but before he do. He's been man handled by shivaay and he bounced him on the floor making his back hit with the recliner which seems like left big bruise making him cry in pain.

Your wife??? How the hell she became your wife all of sudden. When I never have divorced her you asshole. She is my wife. She is anika shivaay Singh oberoi. And if I've brought her with me then there's nothing wrong in it. You can't claim her without having any relationship. You should be thankful that till now I've let her stay with you. Otherwise that day "when I'd seen her first time with you. That time only i would had taken her back. So don't you dare to assume her your wife. As she is nottttttt. He scream on top of voice and place one more punch on his face making him groan in pain. He about  to hit him yet again. But before he do " anika scream stopping both of them for fighting like animal.

Stop it both of youuu. Stop it. I'm not your fuckin property that you would claim me one by one. I'm human being for god sake. Stop treating me like rag doll. Let me take breath on my own for once . You guys didn't own me. She shout frustratedly holding her head in her hands feeling hell angry for being treated like such inhuman.

Anika I .... Shivaay goes towards her and try to touch her but she didn't let him and move back.

Don't shivaay ..... just don't fuckin touch me. I'm done with your bullshit. I can't take it anymore. You have done enough in your past. But l won't let you do this time. I can't just let you play with my feelings anymore . Even an enemy doesn't behave like this like you do. I'm tired seeing you accepting me once then roll me down on the floor next moment. I know i was naive and idiot in the past. Who trusted you everytime despite your loads of unfair towards me. But not this time. I won't let you to treat me like an object. Let me be in peace for once. I wanna live my life on my own for somedays . I'm tired seeing people ruling over me. She shout last words looking at him tiredly having tears dripping from her eyes. Shivays try to get hold on her. But she didn't let him and step back

Don't touch me. Just don't. She glared him and passed by his side marching towards veer. Who is sitting moaning in pain holding his face where he got punched twice from shivaay.

And you as well. I'm not your wife. I'm nothing to you chohan. You are just forcing yourself over me just because I'm similar to your late wife. But let me tell you mr. I'm not your wife. I'm nothing to you. So don't behave like psychopath. And leave my fuckin way. I don't wanna be with you. Infect I don't want to be with any of you. So don't sniffling around me like a dog. She screams looking at both of them with fury.

Anima listen to me. Let me explain. Shivaay attempt to move towards her. But one glare from her made him stop in mid way.

Don't. Don't try to Justify yourself infront of me. Just stay as you are. She says standing on her feet taking steps back from both of them.

Listen to me carefully you both assholes. I've borne enough In my life because of both of you. I've seen that which I shouldn't had at all . If one of you humiliated me infront of whole world. Then another one has chained me in the room for freakin' 2 months. You both have treated me like an animal. So don't expect me to hear your any of justifications. Im not gonna do this. Im done with both of you. Now I only want peace. And that I will get "if you will leave my way and let me go. I don't want any of you. You have made me faced so much in my life that Now I'm afraid to trust on anyone. She sobs looking at both of them tiredly. Now I would prefer to stay alone instead having any of your presence. So just don't even dare to come behind me. As if I saw your shadow even on me. Then straight away I'll call the police and will make you arrest. Did you understand. She Point on both of them having Fury in her eyes and stormed towards her clothes which were laying on the sofa. She hurriedly went in the bathroom and change her clothes in few seconds and yet again came out finding them standing on same place having their eyes cast on the floor....