Chapter 28

Happy reading

Shivaay she whispered his name but next second words dead in her mouth "when he swiftly carry her but her waist and claimed his lips with her making her shock with his sudden move. It's second time  in a day when he kissed her. that also that time when she is angry. Whay does he think himself. He can make her weak by getting intimate witn her. Then he is wrong. He can't do this. He can't just kiss her out of no where to calm her anger. She groan and try to shove him away but he is the one who still holding her so strongly making hard for her breath. He brought her on the bed and and kept her there still gripping her tight.

Let me go. What you doing. As he left her lips she wiggle in his hold hitting his chest. But he held her wrists and pin them on top of her head looking at her sternly.

Stop pushing me away. I'm not leaving till I don't complete my conversation with you. He says in his thick voice moving closer to her face l that  it's getting hard for her to breath even.

There's nothing to talk left mr oberoi. Everything has been finished that time when you Tagged me with characterless certificate. She sobs looking at him with teary eyes which broke his heart in many pieces seeing her in pain.

You pursued me to do it. I never wanted to say it. Infect I never thought of it. But seeing you with that rayaansh made me so mad that I couldn't think of anything and blubbered all the shit "which came into my mouth. I'm sorry ok. I'm so sorry. I never intended to hurt you. I promise. He pleads joining his forehead with her looking at her lovingly

You always does that. You always hurt me and then say you never wanted to do this. I'm fed up of you. Why are you like this. Why you always hurt me shivaay. I'm human being. I feel pain as well. But I guess you don't give shit about it.you just think about yourself. You don't care "what another person will feel specially me. Whom you always target to get your frustration out. I'm done with you shivaay. Better you finish this shit soon. so that we could see our own ways. I don't wanna live with that person who doesn't care about me and always break my heart. Hearing her instead saying anything he claimed his lips with her holding her jew in his hand. He slowly massage her jew and  suck her lips till he didn't get satisfied.

Shut up. Just shut up. I'm not leaving you neither you are. We both are destined together. Me and you can never be apart. And about Hurting you. then I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for that baby. You know that I can't share you with someone else. I want you all for me. I can't see someone else claiming his right over you. You are so precious to me. And seeing you go away gives me heartache. Please try to understand. Since childhood "I always had you with me. You were my best friend. And when I see you with another guy then it hurts me. I can't see it. Leave guy I " can't even see you giving more importance to your female friends. You are just mine. And I want you to be with me no one else.... I know I've  hurted you badly. I shouldn't had say that which I did before an hour. But I  just done it in In jealousy. Please forgive me jaan. I can't see you like this.

It's not even that. You are hurting me since morning. You left me alone on the bed when you should had been with me there. But you left which made me feel like I've been used. You have regretted to touch me and ....

Shshsh I didn't regret it. I could never. Infect I was happiest person on the planet after getting my Nick fully with me. It's just I thought you will be sad about our being together. and you need little time to adjust it. That's why I'd left. Im sorry for not staying there .I guess I should had stayed there with you and would had hold you in wings. Im sorry baby. Im so sorry. He caresses her face lovingly kissing her whole face and in end his mouth landed on her lips and he started kissing her. Which I guess was last string to hold up their desires for each other snd they started making love touching their souls and body.