Chapter 14

Happy reading

Nickkkk he immediately scream her name and
Held her in his arms looking at her with concern.

Sh. You ok Nick ... Nick is there anywhere paining. But instead answering him she is moaning in pain sitting over there. He shakes his head seeing her like that and pick her up in his arms which made her gasp and she wiggle in his hold to come out, but he didn't pay head and kept her on the bed still holding her securely.

Show me where's hurting. Just show me. He try to check her to tip to toe but she just pushed his hand away and scoot away having tears in her eyes.

Sh. Why are you doing this Nick. At least let me check you. He says trying to touch her feet but yet again she pulled them away.

An. I don't need you help. Just leave me alone shivaay. I know you very well. First you show me your fake concern, and then hurts me. Bht this time o won't let you do it. You have done enough. I won't let you do more. Just go away. She sobs rubbing her feet which are paining hell because of felling.

Sh. So you want me to leave you ha. You want me to not show you my face.

An. Yes I want you to go to your sweet girlfriend , who apparently on mission to hurt me just because she thinks, I'm snatching you from her.

Sh. But you are my friend and If I wanna stay with you then , she shouldn't have problem.

An. But she has. She thinks I've an eye on you. And planing to take you from here and because of that she is planning deadly attacks against me. Which I don't want. So for god sake just let me be. And fulfil her wish. Just go and propose her as your girlfriend which I guess was your dream and was planing all the things to get her in your life. So when she is in your life , then why don't you cherish it instead sitting here with me having fake tears. Hearing her he grit his teeth and yank her towards him holding her arms feeling hell angry seeing her calling his emotions fake like that.

Sh. These tears are not fake. Did you understand they are fuckin real and that also because of you. You are the solo reason of those. How can you be so heartless Nick. How can you not see my pain snd thinking about others. First rayaansh and now this tia. You care about them, but for me you , don't have single emotions and treating me like dog shit. I'm your friend from childhood. You should care about me. But no you are doing for others. How can you be so heartless Nick how can you be. His grip on her got tighten making her yelp In pain.

An. Aaa you are hurting me. As he heard he left her and look at her concerningly.

Sh. I'm sorry I'm sorry. Let me see your arms. But she didn't let him and jerk his hand away glaring him.

Sh. So what you want me to do. He came on the point looking at her being defeated

An. I want you to stay with tia. I want you to do that which she wants you to do. Don't come behind me all the time. Our friendship was till childhood. Now I guess we are not. So stop chasing me and move on in your life. Moreover why do you care about my likes or dislikes towards you so much. When I'n Not your friend. I don't think so we've been ever in relationship, which is making you jealous seeing me even talking with someone. From start only you used to like tia a lot. She was your dream girl. So what happened now, why don't you spend time with her , when you got her already. For god sake leave me alone. And let me be. Go and cherish her instead giving her chances to hurt me.

Sh. Fine I'll go with her . I'll propose her for my girlfriend , but for that you have to help me. He sighs in defeat wiping his tears.

Anika's eyes filled with tears after hearing him. But she immediately controlled her emotions and nods