Chapter 20

Happy reading

Shivaay come running in his house calling anika's  name.. After seeing her whole place empty having nothing inside , made him baffled. He is not able to disguise the fact  that might she have  left.  He still has hope that might she is in his  house. So without thinking anything he comes running there calling her name. His parents who were enjoying morning tea they stood up and walk towards him having stern fsce

Is everything alright son. His father says  folding his arms.

Sh. Dad .... Dad have you seen Nick. She is not in her house. Her whole house is empty. She is no where to be seen. I've checked every corner  of her place. But there's no sign of her. Please tell me where's she. Seeing fear and deprived in his eyes for that girl , tej understood, whatever he has done last night,  it was required . Otherwise his son  was going mad in in that middle class girl love.   He exhale the long breath and kept hand on his cheek caressing it. 

T. I'm so sorry son. I can understand how much worried are you for her. But she  is not worth of it.   She didn't deserve your care and love towards her.

Sh. What ... what do you mean ??? he stammers looking at him with corner gaze having fear in his heart.

T. Last night me and your mum had went to her house,  as we had understood that you wants her in your life. But when we expressed our feelings towards her. She denied it and said she doesn't want to be with  boy like you ,who is such irresponsible and immature.  She can't ruin her life being with you.  You can't give her comfort which she wants.  But still we pleaded her and everything.. so that we could convince her ..but she didn't listen to us and yelled us saying , we can't force her and blame us for everything.  She said because of us her father died. She lost his life saving us.  So we are criminals. She insulted us so badly. Infect she was ready to put case on us.   But when I said what does want to dismiss it and leaving your life. As we had understood  that she is not worth of you. Then instantly she said she wants 50 crores to leave from here and then she  left the house taking money.  Her motive was clear shivaay. She was trapping you so that topic comes out money and she gets it.  That's why as we asked about money , she got agreed and kept her demand infront of us shamelessly. She was greedy shivaay. She was playing with you. Hearing his head he shakes his head no and step back having tears in his eyes. 

You ... you are lying right.  Anika is not like this. I know her. She can't do this.  I'm sure there must be some misunderstanding.  She is not bad dad. Please say that it's all lie. His  muffles trying his best to  control his emotions , but nothing is working on him and he is getting worsen ....

J.  No baby your dad is right. I was there as wall. If you don't believe me ,then look at my wrist ,which she had held it so tight  ,when I'd tried to make her understand. She shed fake tears showing her wrist where fingers prints are there.shivaay first look at his mother and then dad , who nods his head convincing him that whatever he is witnessing , it's all true.  In actual anika was evil ,who hurted his parents and left taking good amount of money. 

T.  I guess you still don't believe us don't you.  Ok wait let me show you the bank details Documents from where you can clearly see , I've transferred money in her account.  Saying this he pulled out some papers and kept infront of him.  Seeing the name of her on the documents he  Flicker his  eyes and bend his head down feeling so dejected and sad.  He loved her. He loved her truly ..and till morning ,he was dreaming his whole life with her. But what happened ??? She chose money over him and left calling him immature and irresponsible. How can she do this. How can she just step on their 20 years friendship like that and left for just bunches of money. And for second he can forget that she left him for money. But she didn't need to disobey his parents and insult them like this. And not only that , she harmed his mother as well. As his mind registered all this he growl and started breaking
Everything scramming like anything. His mother came forward to Stop him. But  his father held her hand and stopped her nodding his head no.