Chapter 36

Happy reading

She is not his wife. He instantly said when a strong memory hit his brain. He clearly remember or better to say know that. They never been divorced. She is still his wife. He or she never submited Any divorce papers In The court. then how come she can marry veer. No it can't happen. there's really something which he doesn't know and he has to find it out. He can't let his anika go like this. He will surely take back which belongs to him.

Why would you say that she is not his wife??? Khana ask bringing him back into his senses.

Because we never been divorce and I don't think so she can marry two men on the Same time. Something is wrong. I'm sure that veer is doing something awful to Nick. Either he is blackmailing her or something else. Khana I want you to check thoroughly and find out. What's happening. Why anika is with him and what is keeping her bind with that veer .

Yes sir. Saying this he walk out from there leaving shivaay elevated with restlessness. If he wants "Then he would Straight away go to veer's house and get his anika back into his arms. But he know' anika won't like it. So better if he do things smoothly and get anika on her own will.

I just can't wait to have you back baby. He smiles sadly caressing her picture on his phone.

In the morning

After helping everyone to settle the stalls on campaign site ' anika Hurriedly grabbed her stuff and decided to leave for hospital. Today she has pile of appointments to catch up. Because of the campaign she's been postponing it. And today when she felt work is not that much here on the sight. She decided to open her appointments and let her patients to meet her.

God I'm late. She murmur looking at her watch and about to head towards her parking area ' when suddenly she gasp 'when a car stopped infront of her.

What the hell ... can't you bloody see. You were about to kill me. She shout keeping hand on her running heart.

I don't think so I would even imagine to kill you even in my wildest dreams. Seeing shivaay emerging out of the car made her quite and she stood on her place without uttering a single word. Seeing her little perplexed with his presence' he move towards her and pass her smile having his hands in his pocket.

How are you darling. Seems like you haven't got a good sleep. He says looking at the dark circles around her eyes.

What makes you say that mr oberoi. She frowns bringing distance between them. Which he covered instantly and stood just two inches away from
Her.

Your eyes. They are red puffy and having hint of dark circles. And it shows that when you don't have enough sleep.he smiles tucking her hair back with his fingers.

I'd good sleep ok. You don't need to worry about me or anything related to me. Saying this she try to pass by him. But he held her wrist and pulled her back infront of him.

Everything which is related to you. It concerns me anika. You are part of my life.and it will worry me if you won't be in peace. He says softly rubbing his thumb on her wrist looking straight into her eyes.

Oh really I'm part of your life. And when this happened mr oberoi. I don't think so we share any relationship which makes me to relate to you. She sneers trying to take her wrist back from his hold but instead leaving it ' he yanked her closer making her fell In his arms.

So you have forgotten that what relationship we keep with Other. He snickers holding her tight in his hold despite her wigglings.

What are you doing let me go mr oberoi. You are not doing right. It's unprofessional and unethical. You can't hold me like this. Just leave me. She put pressure on his chest to get out of his grip. But he is least bother about it snd held her firmly.