Chapter 03

Happy reading

What , are you serious guys.  Wait wait what I'm missing here.  As I remember yesterday you proposed  tia. And we thought after her rejection ,you must be grieving out about it. But here matter   Seems different. you are standing with anika here. And calling her your girlfriend. Malika  says being baffled with his sudden change of mind along with their friends, who are not able to understand what's happening here. And how come anika became his girlfriend when till yesterday he was in love with tia head over heal.  

It happened. ,  yesterday when I went home and thought about all  my feelings. that time I'd realised ,I don't love tia infect I love anika . so without thinking anything.  I went to her and  expressed my feelings. and surprisingly she was already in love with me and decided to give me chance.  So here you go.  We are standing infront of you holding  each other hands.  He says kissing anika's fingers looking at her with love. Which actually broke anika heart in million pieces being known it's all fake and part of his plan.  That moment,  which she waited for her whole life.  It's actually happening ,but on the same time it's not true either. Infect he is doing all this to win back tia. Whom he loves truly. 

Sh. Isn't anika ,? He says looking at her raising his brows up expecting answer  from her.

Yh she kept her answer short and bend her head down hiding her  tears which are threatening to come out any time.

Aww I'm so happy for you guys.   Malika says taking them in hug which they reciprocated ... patting her back

So shivaay I guess we gonna get party for this.  After all you got your girl.   Om says joining hands with him

Sh. Yes of course, you will get the party. After all I've got my girl.   He  says looking other side of the college where tia is standing  with her friends.  Seeing his gaze at her ,anika  felt uncomfortable in his hold  and came out from it fidgeting with her fingers.   All those words, all those  confessions. Whichever he is doing. It's all for tia.  Not for her who is standing near him pretending to be his girlfriend.  And This thing churned her heart deep down. But for his friendship sake she is keeping the smile on her face trying hella to be strong  infront of everyone. 

An. Erm guys I think it's time for my class. So will meet you later.  Anika  says cutting their conversation in between.  

Sh. Come baby. Today I'll drop my girl in her class.  After all being your boyfriend it's my duty to do it.   He says pulling her closer holding her waist. 

An. Yeh fine. She m simply nodded and left with him for her class.  As she entered whole class boys stopped doing their chores ,and look at her like they saw some unreal thing. Shivaay who came along with her ,he grit his teeth in  jealousy and kept his hand on her back out of possessiveness. He don't know but he didn't like the way they looked at her.  It made his blood boiled. 

Erm you can go.   Saying this she about to go ahead but. He held her hand and pulled her back too him clutching her waist.

Take care of yourself.  We will meet after the class.  Saying this he placed kiss on her forehead and left from there leaving her confused with his behaviour. She agreed he is doing all this drama to impress to tia and that's why he is trying his best to cling with her. But here there's not any tia. Then why he was behaving  like that.

Anika beta go and have seat. Hearing professor she broke her zone and set on her bench besides rayaansh.  He shakes his head looking at her being disbelief with her  stupid sacrifice.  He knows she is too nice to people. And can't say no ,if someone ask for favour. But that's doesn't mean you will hurt yourself   During being good.  Right now ,he so wanna hit her head and give her some brain to think that shivay is using her.  But he knows she won't listen to him ,and will end the conversation saying he  is her childhood friend. Xxxx.  So except sympathy he  can't give her anything.