Chapter 07

Happy reading

Anika comes towards a isolated place and started crying sitting near the tree leaning on it. She can't believe, he can do this to her. She had believed on him , she had trusted that ,no matter what happens, he would never take her advantage. But she was wrong. She was utterly wrong. He did take her advantage ..infect he was taking from start only. He was using her like a pawn to make things alright In his life. But she was such naive that, she didn't understand what he is doing. And she can't blame him for that either .. as it was all her fault. She was the one who gave him chance to use her. She was so in deeply in love with him that , she did everything Whatever he asked her. From childhood to till now ,she kept doing things for him. but in end what she got !!nothing but humiliation. Suddenly a moan left her mouth when someone gripped her arms and pinned her with the tree making her gasp.

How dare you , how dare you slap me. Shivaay growl squeezing her arms in his fist making her cry in pain

An. Shivaay I

Sh. Don't take my name from your filthy mouth anika. Just don't you dare. I gave you everything. I increased your standard infront of people.I gave you all the respect which you didn't even deserve. You bloody got chance to be my girlfriend ,which girls dreams of. But you are such a hypocrite that ,instead being grateful, you insulted me infront of other people and slapped me. He growl pushing her towards the tree leaving bruise on her back as well as on her arms which he is holding tightly.

Sh. You slapped me that also infront of people just because I defended you infront of that Daksh ha. You didn't appreciate it anika. You didn't even felt little thankful towards me. and took your all anger on me without thinking one. How can you do this ha. How can youuu He scream  jerking her away making her fell down.

Sh. You know what it's not your fault. It's all mine. I should had keep you in limits. I should had keep reminding you , that you are nothing but daughter of my servant. I should had remember that people like you deserve to be in limits , neither for sitting on the heads. If I would had reminded  you about it , then today I didn't had to face all this. But it's not too late. It's not. I've decided to finish all this. I'm breaking up with you. All the drama, all the plan comes to the end here. From now on , we have nothing to do with each other. You can do whatever you feel like. Just go to hell. Saying this he about  to leave but again came back and held her face in his palm harshly.

Sh. And one more thing you are not my friend anymore. We over for that also. So stay away from me. Saying this he left from there pushing her away without caring to look back even once. Right now anger is sitting on his head. And he really don't have anything else to think despite anger. Anika sobs and set on the floor hugging her knees. She couldn't answer him back. She couldn't say him anything. It's not that , she didn't have anything to yell at him. She had many things to spit on his face. But as he reminded her , her place she got to know , whatever she will say to him. It won't work on him , or make him realise his mistake. As he was like this always. It's just she took time to realise the reality. She was so blind in love that , she neglected to see his true colour. And kept loving him without expecting anything from his side. But today as he brought her on her real place in seconds. She have understood , she never meant to him anything. Leave loving her , she wasn't even his friend. It was all drama to bring her in plate and take favours from her whether if it's for homework , helping in exams and tests or pretend to be his girlfriend to impress  his crush.

I hate you shivaay ( hiccups ) I hate you. She hiccups badly sitting under the tree crying like a child pushing her face into her knees. She never thought that her love for him would make her so weak and fragile. But It did , and now she is crying non stop cursing herself for loving man like him , who never appreciated her feelings for him.