Chapter 31

Happy reading

Anika is fidgeting her fingers sitting besides him thinking about meeting his parents yet again. In past ' when she had left the house. She had promised herself that she would never meet those two cruel people' who didn't care about her after her dad such big sacrifice for them. But now she is going unwillingly that also her own husband's request. She had tried to deny to come with him. But he didn't listen to her and said she is coming and right now she is sitting in his car besides him feeling hell anxious and tensed thinking to meet them yet again.

Shivaay can see how tensed she is. And he knows the reason as well. But he can't do anything else now. She should had thought about consequences before hurting his parents like this. Now let her face all this. He wanna see "how she gonna react infront of them. In those days he tried his best to keep his facade. But not anymore. Time has came for her to check reality. She has to face whatever she done. Now there's no way to escape. Soon their car came to halt near hospital and they got down immediately. Shivaay passed car keys to khana who got shocked to seeing anika infront of him 'after whole five years. He can't believe on his own eyes that she is here that also fit and fine.

Anika he whispered his name looking at her being shocked standing in the entrance. But before he say something more she's been pulled by shivaay inside holding her wrist.

What you waiting for. Come let's go he held her palm and dragged her with him inside before she says something or stops him

Shivaay baby , tia comes running and hugged him making anika stumble back with sudden pressure on his body. He immediately left anika's hand and travel it towards tia's back which baffled anika. She is regretting to come here now. The atmosphere here seems so negative. And she is not liking it all. But before she escape "her feet jammed "when she saw tej Singh oberoi coming towards them. And his eyes are just on him. She can see how traumatised he is seeing her infront of her so many years. Surely he didn't expect her to be here like this.

Shivaay he calls his son's name and take hom in hug without tearing his gaze from anika 'who is fidgeting with her fingers.

How's mom ??? Where's she ??? Shivaay  says breaking the hug.

She is inside. Doctor says it was sign of heart attack. But thankfully we got her here on meantime. Come let's go. She is waiting for you only. Shivaay nods and left from there following with tia leaving anika behind. But when he reached in the door and felt anika didn't follow him. He eyed her and asked her to come behind. Anika open her mouth to deny "but then seeing him still standing on her place waiting for him. She followed him behind.

In ward

Mom shivaay move towards his mom and hugged her keeping his face on her shoulder.

How are you mom ?,, he ask kissing her forehead.

Im not fine. And I think I don't have that much to live either shivaay. She sobs caressing his face.

Sh. Mom what are you blabbering. Nothing gonna happen to you. You will be fine soon.

I don't know what future stored for me. I guess my condition will deteriorate more and more with passing days. That's why I want my wishes to come true as soon as Possible. And you are the only one who can fulfil it. She sobs holding his hands in her palms.

What are you talking about mom. He frowns.

I want you to you to get marry with tia infront of my eyes. Before dying I want you to settle down. I don't wanna miss my son's wedding. So please listen to me and marry tia as soon as possible. Hearing her shivaay got silent and look at anika who is standing in the door all shock and clueless. She is not able to understand what's happening around her. She had thought that at least" now her life will be easy and normal. But seems like nothing sort of gonna happen like this. But one more thing confused her and that's jhanvi's behaviour. The way " tej was shocked seeing her. She is not at all. It's feels like she is normal person standing in this room. Whom jhanvi sees everyday.