Chapter 18

Happy reading.

Mujha baba ka paas jana ha. She sobs breaking Shivaay's heart seeing his love of life in pain. He is trying his best to soothe her pain ,but nothing is working on her and since two days she is just crying nonstop. He tried to make her understand that , whoever goes , he never comes back. But she is the one ,who is not understanding and ranting for her father again and again. And because of it , her health is getting worse. Neither; she is eating anything nor sleeping. All the time she is just crying and asking for her father.

I'm here with you baby. Why are you being stubborn. You have to gather yourself Nick. If you will behave like that then ,you will get more sick. Moreover your baba won't like it as well. He would be so sad ,seeing his princess crying like that. Hearing him she just got quite and her sobs turned into muffles making him sigh.

An. Why did he do that. Why did he leave me like mumma. Shivaay sighs and scoot closer to her cupping her face lovingly. His life was short Written. No matter what you can do , he had to leave. You can't fight with god's will. Now don't make yourself weak more Nick. You are my strong Nick. Who can fight with anything. So be strong and just accept it. Hmm saying this he pulled her in his arms hugging her tightly.

You know that I'm with you right ?? Anika nods simply and hide her face in his crook sobbing silently. Since her father died. She became so fragile. Whole time ,she is crying , and not letting Shivay go somewhere. All the time ,she is sticking with him , which he prefers as well , as he doesn't want her to harm herself being alone.

Now stop crying. And let's go for lunch. You must be hungry right. Anika simply nods and stood up holding his hand. Shivaay tighten his grip and left for lunch.

......

You are clumsy girl,,, he smiles wiping her side lip with his thumb. Anika look at him lazily and wipe her mouth With her sleeves ,where he  cleaned it already f.

Anns ... rayaansh called her from Behind not able to disguise them see together like that. It supposed to be him , who should stay with her 24/7. He was her genuine friend, unlike shivaay. But no !! Instead him ,this shivay is sticking with her all time and not leaving her sight even for one minute. After bearing so much from him ,she still preferred him with her instead him, who always stood with her in every thick and thin. But what he can say , as the situation is complicated .. and he can't even show his right over her. He exhale long breath and went in having smile.

Hey you alright. He set on the chair and gripped her hand in his palm.. which instantly got caught by shivaay and he didn't like it at all. He so wanna take her hand back and hold itself. But he controlled his urge and Turned his face away..

An. Yh I'm fine , she whispered in her soft voice taking her hand back from his palm.

Look what I've got you. Your favourite samosas and with green  mint  chatni.   He grin getting the box out of his bag and kept infront of her hoping Her eyes will be beam out seeing it. 

An. Errr I'm not hungry anymore. I've already eaten enough my food.  But thanks for bringing it. She smiles tapping on the box.  Shivaya smile snd lean on his chair folding his arms gazing  at rayaansh ,who is feeling hell angry on shivaay for smiling  like that. He is feeling to punch him  and change the design of his face.. but he control his rage and gaze time smile to anika. 

R. It's ok no worries.   

Sh. Errr you guys talk. Im going to wash dishes.  Saying this he about to leave grabbing the plate But feeling tug  on his hand he stopped and look at anika who seems stressed seeing him leaving. 

An. Don't leave. She whispered  looking at him longingly. 

Sh. I'm just here. Gonna come back in few minutes.
Moreover rayaansh is here and I'm sure , he will take care of you. Isn't rayaansh.