Chapter 33

Happy reading

Rayaansh   Bounced at Shivaay"  as he entered in   The room.   His anger seems on peak. It's feeling like he's been possessed and everything went blank in his mind. All he is thinking to take this particular person's life "who hurted his best friend so badly.  He always knew that this guy is not good for anika. He is red flag. Who just know how to use people nothing more. specially to anika. Still she  always believed on him and let him use her when he wants . Now look "because of it 'she  faced such dreadful thing which can shake anyone who would face it in their lifetime.

I will kill you shivaay. I will bloody take your life. How could you  hurt anika like this.  How can you do such things. He screams punching on his face aimlessly.   Om and malika try to pull him away "but he is really not in mood to stop and continuously hitting shivaay 'who is least bother to response to him. If it would had been a normal day' then surely he would had respond or do something.  But today he knows he deserve whatever he is facing right now.  It's his punishment for hurting such pure soul 'who always  stood by his side 'whenever he needed her. She was his best friend 'before he loved her. She always helped him and kept him first no matter what happens.  But what he did " blindly he trusted on his parents words and just humiliated her infront of the whole world breaking her heart into million pieces.   Suddenly a flinch left his mouth when he hit in his stomach and a spit of blood came out from his mouth. 

Rayaansh it's enough. Stop it now.  Stoppppp.  ........ malika screams and pulled him away making hin stumble. 

Just stop rayaansh. Just stop. This is not the way to handle the situation.   Just calm down. She warns him and then look at the shivaay who is crying leaning to the wooden chair leg crying bitterly ....

Let him hit me. I deserve whatever I've  done to my anika. He sobs triggering rayaansh again seeing him calling her as his after doing so  much with her. 

Stop calling her as yours.  She is not yours. If you ever would had claimed her as yours then you would never had hurted her like this. 

He is right you didn't do right thing shivaay. How can you just humiliated anika like this in open road without caring about  her dignity. You were her bloody best friend. She always kept you ahead among all of us. But what the fuck is this man. How can you just  insult her like thisss ..... om says Hitting his chest making him stumble. 

Mom and dad ..... mom and dad lied to me.  They.. they said anika humiliated them and left after taking money. And not only that they said she called me irresponsible and many impropriate things  which she shouldn't had.  But it was all lie.  They lied to me everything. Nothing sort of happened like that. And being an idiot' I believed on them and decided to revenge on her for insulting my parents. And now I'm getting to know that  she was innocent. It was my parents who had  threw her out of the house after humiliating her. They time she had nothing with her not even a jacket and shoes in her feet.  How can I be so stupid for trusting them blindly. I should had  go deep into the matter before reaching on conclusion.  If I would had then I didn't have to face all this.   He hit his head and cry like a child  not able to understand how will he say sorry to anika after doing such dreadful things to her.

His Friends hit their head and started around in tension not able to understand whether if they l Sympathies with him and hit his head because of  his stupidity.

Where's anika ???? as these words slipped from his mouth shivaay eyes shot open and he stood up'but stumble back because of having pain all over his body. He run his eyes around on his friends face and  started searching his phone on the table restlessly. As it came into his hand he calls khana "but  seems like he  didn't bother to pick it up.