Chapter 23

Happy reading

As she fell from the bed , she Get sight of  most beautiful eyes ,which  she always admired of ,they made her hypnotic and she forgot ,she is sitting in his lap looking deep into his  ocean gaze.  These eyes only the main criminal, which made her fell for this man. They always weaken her and she just kept felling harder harder and maybe that led her to have loads of tears  and pain in her life.   Which is keep getting deeper and deeper.

You are clumsy girl like always.. who fell around all the time around.  Isn't. Hearing his remark ,she clear her throat and immediately got out from his hold stepping back.

I'm not clumsy girl mr oberoi.  It's just this bed is so small. She gave excuse giving him tight smile

Sh. Oh really.  He says raising his brow up

An. Really. But one second whay you doing here that also so near me that you caught me on meantime. Hearing her he puzzled and look around to  trying to her answer. But all he is feeling   Is short words.

Sh. Err actually erm I just came to check upon you.  I just. .....

And can I ask why??What made you so desperate to see me.   She says looking at him sternly keeping her hands behind her back

Sh. Ok cut of. Stop interrogating me. I guess, I can go anywhere, where ever I feel like. After all it's my hospital. Hearing him she got silent and nods her head  remembering , his and his parents obsession of claiming everything of theirs and make other feels so low in their gaze.

Yh got it.I'd forgotten that it's your hospital.  Anyways it's so late. So i guess I should leave for home. Will meet you tomorrow morning mr oberoi. Good night.  She grab her bag and about to leave , but grip on her wrist stopped her on the spot

Come I'll drop you.  He instantly offered her ,as he heard,  she is going home alone at this dark night,  whereas rain is pouring  as well.

No it's fine. I'll go on my own. Thanks for your help. I really don't want you to say me next time that you own me. so that you can do whatever you feel like with me .  Hearing her shivaay so wanna say that yes he owns her. She is his. She is belong to him and he will keep her witn him Forever. But he didn't say anything and kept quite looking at her face with his blue eyes

Good night mr oberoi.  She remove his grip from her wrist and got disappeared leaving him lost in his thoughts.   

In morning

Because of loads of patients in the hospital anika had to come early.  She had thought  that if she will leave late at night  then  she will come late in morning. But nothing happen like that and she had to land here unwillingly. Right now she is busy checking patients when she felt hand on her shoulder.  She looks behind and widen her eyes dining veer standing infront of her having a big bouquet in his hand along with extra big smile.

You here ,??she mumbles looking at him with widen eyes.

Hello baby doll. Did you  miss me. Anika bewildered and look here and there to escape ,but seems like there's  no chance now.  But still she gathered courage and spoke.

An. What the hell are you doing here. Why are you coming in my work place everyday.  Look mr I'm not interested in any of your offer. So kindly leave me alone and go find love in someone else. I can't he one of them to fulfil your wishes.

Its you only who can fulfil my wish no one else baby doll. I wants you only in my life.  So better be a good girl and get agree with my wish. Otherwise I've many ways to force you into it. Don't  pursue me to drag you infront of all people.   This time his voice got thick  with seriousness in his tone.