Chapter 20: "Two Idiots"

Teiro's point of view

PINE DEVILS.

This is gonna be a dangerous opponent. For the fact that this is the first monster we can encounter in this Den, hindi namin alam kung ano pang mas malakas ang kakaharapin namin pagkatapos - if we can survive here.

The devil returned to its feet again. Holding a tighter grip from his stolen spear. Grunt violently, seems like smokes coming out of his mask.

Phoenix didn't change his posture. That giant Kukris sword is on his shoulder. Lumayo ako nang kaunti. Then he heaved a heavy sigh, both eyes closed. Chin up. Chest forward.

Then all of a sudden, the devil approached a chest almost a meter wide and big, sabay paikot na iwinasiwas ang spear sa katawan nito. Tumalsik papunta kay Phoenix ang bagay na 'yon na bahagyang nagkabitak dahil sa malakas na atake ng halimaw.

Almost the speed of lightning but with Phoenix's swinging turn with only that broad sword's face, the deafening hit reverberates much stronger, tumalsik pabalik sa devil ang chest na may mas malaking bitak pa.

The returning chest made that devil jump to its right only hitting the ice pillar behind, cracking both with the collision.

Many chests are still around Phoenix, kaya't sunod-sunod nya itong tinakbo't mabibilis na pinaghahampas.

Six chests simultaneously flew toward the devil. Not to mention, almost over their waist are the height of that every chest. Napakalaki!

The devil growls once again, crouching forward, eyes glow bright before sprinting audaciously. Salubong nyang pinagtata-taga ang mga chest. Dodging two or three of them with no sign of lapsation. The devil charged with entire boldness.

Mas lalong napangiti si Phoenix. "That's right, devil. Bring it on!"

Almost four meters is the distance, Phoenix and the devil have, when he hits the last near chest na tumalsik pasalubong sa kalaban.

But the devil disappeared from thin air before that thing collides with his face - instead it hits on the other pillar away where it flew.

Kasabay no'n, lumitaw ang halimaw sa likod ni Phoenix. Swiftly swings its spear to cut the latter's right neck.

Pero nakayuko ito agad, sabay pihit na iwinasiwas ang espada sa kanang tagiliran ng halimaw. But the attack missed, when the devil jumps three meters up the air, and came flying down then a spinning body swing with its spear right down Phoenix's head.

But he blocked that attack with the broadsword over his head. A loud clanging sound echoed over the place. Shockwave scattered, some coins and swords clatters as the floor Phoenix is on, cracked deep with such incredible force pushing him down.

With a little deflecting force, nagakahiwalay ang nagbabanggaang sandata nila. Phoenix didn't let the devil set its foot to the floor infront of him, when he quickly swings his sword to cut the devil's waist.

But it suddenly disappeared again midair, appearing right behind Phoenix with a thrusting attack to his nape.

But Phoenix turns, deflecting the spear to his left with that broadsword. Catching a grip to the devil's neck at the same time with his right hand.

Both me and Kane was shocked. "He did what?!"

We're marveled speechless as Phoenix slammed the devil to the floor with incredible speed and power.

Nabaon ang halimaw sa nagkabitak na sahig. Bahagyang nayanig ang parteng 'yon at nag-ingayan din ang mga chest nang ito'y magalaw dahil sa shockwave na nangyari.