𝟙⏐the girl who lived

' Mr. and Mrs. Dursley...anywhere.'

After McGonagall read that last sentence, Fred, George, Ron, and Cordelia all let out twin snorts, making eyes go to them. They all look at each other and chuckle before realizing the attention was on them. Cordelia cleared her throat, murmuring an apology, encouraging Professor McGonagall to continue. Professor McGonagall sent them a stern look before continuing.

'The.... wanted,

"UnDursleyish isn't even a word!" Hermione and just about all of the Ravenclaws including Professor Flitwick stated. Cordelia chuckled at the fact that they caught the fake word the Dursleys practically lived by.

"How dare they call James a good-for-nothing Husband!" Sirius exclaimed with an angry face. Professor Snape looked like he agreed with what the Dursleys were saying but just let out a sneer. "Your father was an Auror, well respected!" Sirius says looking at Cordelia who smiled, she loved hearing about her family. "He was also Lord Potter, had seats on the Wizamagont, and was trained by Mad-Eye himself, along with yours truly." He says seeing his goddaughter's face light up with the information she was receiving.

"Aye! Trained the lads myself. Potter and Black were well on their way to being the best Aurors I ever had." Mad-Eye stated, his Magical Eye glaring at the book, other eyes on Cordelia who gave him a kind smile.

'The.... that.' McGonagall finished reading and looked at Cordelia Potter with a stern look.

"A child like what Miss Potter-Black?" Professor Sprout asked the small girl. Cordelia gave a sad smile.

"A magical child ma'am, they don't like magic very much," Cordelia stated with a small smile. Ron looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"That's an understatement," Ron mutters so no one can hear. Remus does and sends a curious look to his goddaughter who looked upset and was playing with the bracelet that James gave her when she was born, it was magically enhanced to grow with her. McGonagall narrows her eyes at Dumbledore who was looking down at the table before continuing to read.

'When Mr....... number four's drive.'

"How do they condone that behavior?" Andromeda asks with an incredulous look on her face. The Professors look at her in agreement along with Molly Weasley.

"If that had been one of my kids, I would've warmed their bottom that's for sure." She states making all the Weasley kids collectively wince on the bench and adjust their seats.

"Aye, if my godson had done that when he was that age, he would've had the same treatment," McGonagall states making Remus and Sirius choke in laughter. Cordelia looked at them with a raised eyebrow but they shook their heads, indicating that they would tell her later.

'It was ... of?'

"Three sickles it's McGonagall!" Sirius states loudly making some of the students nod in agreement. Fred and George each bet saying it would be her along with Adrian Pucey of Slytherin. Justin Finch-Fletchy from Hufflepuff voted against it along with Tonks, Ron, and little Astoria Greengrass from Slytherin; whose's sister looked happy at the fact she was coming out of her shell.

"Mr.Black!" Poppy Pomfrey exclaimed making Sirius look up wide-eyed. "Did you just encourage the students to bet?" She asked with a stern glare but you could see the fondness in her eyes, no doubt remembering all the Mischief that Sirius, Remus, and James had gotten up to in school.

"Don't worry Poppy, there's nothing wrong with a friendly bet, I would like to put 3 sickles in myself," Dumbledore stated with a chuckle. McGonagall glared at him gesturing to the book and he stopped chuckling, but put 3 sickles on the Head Table.