𝟝𝟝⏐snape's grudge

"Mom and Dad are not going to be happy with us by the end of the book," Cordelia whispered to Neville before the next chapter would automatically be read out.

"Oh, I'm not looking forward to it at all," Neville whispers back, knowing that at this moment; he was under Lily and James' guardianship during the reading and they weren't going to be happy with any of them for certain things.

"They aren't going to punish us or anything, however, they will probably want to have a talk," Cordelia assures him, squeezing his hand before leaning against Blaise to give herself a bit of comfort. There were tons of thoughts swimming in her head and she knew soon some things would blow up; especially with her thoughts being revealed.

"Snape's Grudge," The book reads out causing a whole bunch of people to look between the Potter-Blacks and Snape.

"This isn't going to go well at all," Cordelia murmured to Remus, having a general idea of what was about to happen.

"Who wants to place a bet on if Sirius loses his temper or if James' does?" Dora said to her cousin and cousin/uncle-in-law. They both agreed and quietly placed bets along with everyone else without James and Sirius noticing that they were placing the bets. They got Dumbledore involved; even though they didn't particularly like him at the moment.

No....clubs.

"You guys really broke out all the protection, security trolls?" Lily mentions, in disbelief at the fact that they needed all that.

"Sir Cadogan was probably super upset," Sirius frowned, feeling bad about the fact he got someone...even if it was a portrait, he would've probably been super sad.

"He got over when Cordelia started visiting him with Luna because they felt bad," Neville informed him with a small grin. Luna and Cordelia were glancing at with two different expressions, Luna was serene and smiley and Cordelia was glaring at him slightly embarrassed due to that being a more hidden aspect of her life.

"You are such a sweetheart," Blaise smiled at her, slightly in awe of her rosy cheeks that were flushed with embarrassment.

Cordelia .......again.

"You shouldn't be in Hogsmeade without a permission slip anyways," James mentioned to his daughter who narrowed her eyes unamused. For James Potter of all people to tell her that meant that she was very in the wrong and wondered where her father's head was at.

"Pot, kettle," Sirius mentioned to him, causing James's eyes to flash angrily at him.

"We didn't have an assumed maniac after us or missing pieces of our past still loose," James retorts, revealing some of his true thoughts.

"Bellatrix was an assumed maniac and wanted to kill me our 7th year," Sirius bluntly brings up causing Narcissa, Andromeda, and Regulus to glance at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Narcissa questions concerned. She always thought Bellatrix loved Sirius and would never hurt them; even when they were on other sides of the war.

"We need to talk about it another time," Sirius denied talking at the moment, not wanting family drama spread out for public consumption. They all nod in agreement and Arcturus sighs, not wanting to remember that terrible situation.

Ron......scampered.

"Are you seriously relishing in this?" Bill questioned, slightly concerned for his brother's mental health.

"The attention was okay.." Ron trails off feeling bad about the fact that he relished in it.

"I'm offended at my description," Sirius pouts. "My hair is not filthy and I was not a skeleton!" Sirius protested.