𝟜𝟘⏐pad foot, prongslet, and a little king

"You want to do what?" Cordelia exclaims as she glances at Sirius, looking at him with disbelief written all over her face. Sirius had come into her room with a mischievous idea and a big grin on his face. He then proceeded to explain his idea which leads on to this moment.

"I want to prank old Lucy Goosey while he's in the protective holding cell in the dungeons." Sirius jumps excitedly causing Cordelia to narrow her eyes.

"And why are you not asking your other Mauraders?"Cordelia gives him a look that was so similar to Lily that he had to pause a second. Before he can even answer, she gives him a knowing look. "They said no." She guesses causing him to nod. "And what will we be doing to dear Lucius?" Cordelia asks her Uncle whose glint grows bigger if possible.

"We would start with something simple like the spells you use on Fred and George, then make it more intense." Sirius simply states, as if that would explain everything. Cordelia raises an eyebrow. "I also may have enlisted the help of Regulus, I figured the three of us could do some Black family bonding while Lily and Severus do their catch-up lunch today to talk through the rest of their issues."

"Mum and Severus are having a catch-up?" Cordelia rhetorically asks. "And where will my dearest father be during this time?" Cordelia questions.

"Jamie is meeting with Old Minnie, said they needed to talk before the third book," Sirius informs her and then continues. "Before you even ask, my dear delectable husband is meeting with Dumbledore, personally I think Moony might let the wolf out a bit and I think old Dumbledore is gonna ask him to take his job back, probably to appease the Founders." He glances over at the pictures she had put on her nightstand and smiles at the photo of her, Remus, and himself as Padfoot that Andromeda took this past summer. "That's one of my favorites y'know?"

"It was a great day." She agrees, glancing at said photo. Remus and she were posing with Sirius who was pouting in his animagus form. "You hated that collar that we put on you." Cordelia giggles, referring to the flea collar.

"It wasn't the best and felt weird changing back." Sirius shivers before averting his gaze from the photo. "So, are we pranking dear old Lucy or not?" Sirius pratically begs, causing Cordelia to giggle.

"Fine, since Uncle Reggie agreed, we can prank Lucy." Cordelia agrees with a laugh, causing Sirius to whoop and start twirling around the room like a ballerina. "When are we meeting Uncle Reg?" She asks once Sirius stops goofing off, which takes about 10 minutes and a threat of another flea collar.

"In twenty minutes in his and Severus' quarters." Sirius tries not to grimace at the thought of his baby brother and the dungeon bat living together, even if he and Severus were on better terms, his brother was still younger than him and it hurt to think about the fact that he had a whole fiance, especially when he missed 11 years of Regulus' life; it was similar to the feelings about Cordelia and her boyfriend Blaise. "So you better get ready kiddo!" Sirius shakes out of his thoughts, glancing at Cordelia's pajamas. She nods, shooing him out of the room.

"How did he talk me into this?" Cordelia mutters to herself before going to get ready. She threw on one of Remus' sweaters from the 70s that doesn't fit him anymore along with a pair of jean shorts and slipped on her docs that Remus bought her; he thrifted them but they weren't his size or something. 'Maybe I should bring that experimental prank I've been working on..' She thought, going over to her trunk to grab it. This way she can say that she had an adult with her to test it. 'Does Uncle Padfoot count as an adult though...Well, good thing Uncle Reg will be with us.'Cordelia muses, giggling as she packs her bag of prank products, slipping her wand onto her holster.

"Took you long enough!" Sirius complains as she exits her room, where only Sirius was sitting on the couch, everyone else must've gone to their engagements already. "C'mon Reggie's expecting us!"He pulls her hand and leads her through the halls, heading down toward the dungeons.