𝟞𝟡⏐we just got a letter

"Are we having someone read again or is the book going to?" Theo curiously asked as the adults looked around after James and Sirius stopped growling.

"Well, since we don't need to really rush some of this reading, I think it adds a nice touch when we all read," Professor McGonagall commented. She also didn't add that sometimes hearing the voices of Voldemort, Wormtail and the others was sending the wrong shivers down her spine.

"Alright, then can I read?" Ron asked, knowing that theoretically; his letter should be coming soon. Professor McGonagall nodded, floating the book toward the young man who was sitting next to Theo with Daphne and Neville beside him. "We Just Got A Letter," He read out causing everyone to glance at the half-awake Cordelia confused.

After Cordelia was in Respectful attire (a pair of black dress pants and a fitted green summer blouse that was sleeveless with loafer-looking shoes underneath.) and her hair was not shagged out– meaning her curls were falling down her back without a mop on her head and most of it was pulled into a ribbon to make it stay out of her face, she was waiting in the study room that Remus and Sirius created for her since only Blacks could get into the library and Cedric wasn't a Black.

Cedric Diggory; school prefect, captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team and many girls' dream boat was coming over to help Cordelia learn the rest of current politics and history for their age group; since even Andromeda didn't know what was going on in Heir circles. To Cordelia thought, Cedric was just her bestfriend who happened to pratically adopt her after the second year. 

"That he did," Cho commented with a small smile, glancing at the small raven-haired girl. Cho knew that this book would hurt the most, especially with Cedric being mentioned all the time, but she knew Cedric wouldn't want her to be sad, that wasn't how he lived his life. He would also be disgusted at those who were blaming Cordelia for his death and Cho would not let him die in vain, she'd help Cordelia any way she could, just like him.

"It was a bit odd," Clarence MacMillian, the older brother of Ernie stated as he glanced at an intrigued Cho. "One day Ced came back from his duties talking about how polite, kind, and fierce Heiress Potter-Black was and he even went to Professor Sprout to make her an honorary 'puff," He told Cho, having sat close to her since they were friends.

"Cedric was so respectful," Andromeda smiled slightly, remembering her interactions with the young man. Professor Sprout smiled proudly at the description of Cedric; he truly was the embodiment of Hufflepuff. 

"Oi Cordelia, you aren't zoning out on me are you?" Cordelia snapped out of her pouting over her outfit as Cedric tapped her shoulder; making her realize that he was already there. "Do I even get a hug? Haven't seen you since the train," Cedric teased her, a grin on his face; almost blinding completely.

"Cedric!" Cordelia grinned, getting out of her seat and hugging the tall boy tightly. He rubbed her back gently, giving a typical Cedric hug—Cordelia swore they were what dreams were made of some days. "Did you get taller?" Cordelia questioned, glancing at him; she swore she was going to strain her neck.

"Probably," Cedric sheepishly replied, scratching the back of his neck. He motioned for her to sit and he took out his journal from his bag, glancing at it. "Let's see, today we're learning about the current politics; including all the current Heirs and Heiresses as well as making a list of who you need to strengthen a connection with this year; since many of them don't know anything about you," Cedric sighed, knowing that it wasn't her fault.

"Let's do this," Cordelia determinedly stated, knowing the next two hours were going to be hell. 

"Why would they be hell?" Lily questioned her daughter curiously. Surely, learning the Heirs' and Heiress' names couldn't be that bad; there weren't that many born near her time since the war was going on, and a lot of families (theirs included) ended up inheriting more than one title because of the lack of siblings or multiple children in families.