𝟚𝟠⏐mudbloods and murmurs

"Cordelia over here!" Tonks yells at her cousin as the Potters enter the Great Hall. After their taxing morning and asking the Headmaster to push back the reading for an hour to heal as a family and for the three Potters to spend some quality time with the Greengrasses since they hadn't gotten the chance to.

"Is it okay if I..?" Cordelia trails off asking, looking at her two parents who had been talking to Hadrian and Andrea about Gringotts and their policies since Hadrian wanted Cordelia to have an account with the Greengrasses.

"Go ahead love." Lily urges, giving her a kiss on her forehead. Cordelia smiles a the two of them before heading over toward her cousin who was with Charlie and Bill.

"Hi!" Cordelia greets them with a small smile, sitting down next to Bill. "Why was I summoned?" Cordelia jokingly inquires as she helps herself to a snack of apples and peanut butter; grabbing a small amount since she was always on edge about food. Tonks ruffles her cousin's hair as she grabs 4 cookies off the platter.

"Wanted to ask how our little sister was feeling," Bill says as he presses a kiss to her head, and allows her to curl up into his side. "Tonks told us that you and your parents had a couple of issues and that you weren't having an easy day," Bill informs her with a grimace at the thought of her having a bad day.

"I feel better." Cordelia shrugs halfheartedly with a frown. "It'll be an adjustment but I think we'll all be better from now on." She optimistically states as her eyes scan the GreatHall, looking for her boyfriend and best friends.

"Ron's playing chess with your Uncle, Blaise hasn't entered the hall yet, Hermione's flirting with Fred and Neville's talking with Daphne." Tonks glances knowingly at her cousin as she informs her where they are. "You can escape your siblings in a moment kid." She laughs.

"I want to know if that kid is treating you right," Charlie grumbles making Cordelia laugh at him.

"Are you treating Tonks right?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure that you need to as my Uncles Ted and Sirius if you can date her or be classy and court." She chuckles with a smile.

"Cordelia!" Tonks shrieks embarrassed, hair turning bright pink. Cordelia laughs and avoids the swat aimed toward her. "Why don't you go get smooches from Blaise; give Uncle James a heart attack." Tonks laughs shooing her away.

"Whatever you say Nymphadora." Cordelia grins, leaving the table after kissing Bill and Charlie's cheeks. "I'll leave you to flirting just be careful, poor William Weasley doesn't need to see that, he's innocent." Cordelia.

"Hello il mio cuore." Blaise greets his girlfriend, kissing her on the cheek. Cordelia smiles and leans her head on his shoulder as the Hall fully fills up, everyone crowding in for the reading. "Are you alright?" Blaise asks her gently, taking her hand in his.

"I'm doing okay Blaise," She responds as Professor Dumbledore flicks his wand, changing some of the seating. "Do you want to sit with your friends today?" Cordelia asks shyly.

"If that's what you want principessa." Blaise grins at her, helping her off the bench after she nodded again. They hold hands as they walk over to a couch where Theo, Cassius, Terrance, Gemma, Daphne, Tracey, and Astoria were sitting. "Got room for two more?" Blaise asks Theo who was grinning at them.

"Yes!" Theo shouts gaining some of the attention from the hall. He blushes before looking at the couple. "Anything for my favorite person!" He says making room for them on the sofa; Cassius, Terrance, Gemma, and Astoria were sitting on a cushion on the floor.

"Aw, Theo.." Blaise trails off with a hand on his heart.

"Ugh, not you, your very attractive girlfriend." Theodore winks at Cordelia who giggles, curtsying at him, knowing it was a joke. Blaise gasps offended and helps his girlfriend sit with a kiss on her hand. Her parents give her a smile as they sit near her with her uncles, aunts, and grandparents.