𝟛𝟞⏐argog

"Who would like to read next?" Dumbledore asks, glancing around the room. No one makes a move to volunteer, everyone still in shock that the minister would get rid of Dumbledore, Hermione gets petrified and Hagrid is sent to Azkaban.

"I'll read." Kingsley Shackbolt interjects a look of disgust clear on his face as he looks at the minister. Dumbledore gives a sharp nod, handing the book to the Auror. He opens the book, clearing his throat as a look of utter confusion settles on his face. "Argog." The chapter title makes Cordelia, Ron, and Hagrid all pale, for different reasons.

Summer...... stifled.

"That doesn't sound like Hogwarts." Sirius frowns, remembering how even during a war the halls of Hogwarts remained homely.

"It was really tense, I've only seen it like that one more time after." Cordelia frowns, remembering her fourth year. She lays her head on her hand, arm resting against the side of the couch.

Cordelia....in. . . ."

"Wow, and I thought Severus was bad in school," Sirius comments lowly, sending an apologetic glance at the said, man. "He's not even being cunning." He adds to his grandfather who was frowning.

"Narcissa was always the most cunning of the three, it's a shame that it didn't pass down to her son." Arcturus comments loud enough for her and Draco to hear, but not loud enough to embarrass the Malfoy heir in front of his classmates.

"Draco maybe you should've been in Gryffindor with that Bravo." Narcissa idly comments to her son, a frown present on her face. Her son had no tact whatsoever and Lucius himself was internally facepalming, realizing how much he failed his son. Draco himself had red cheeks, avoiding all eye contact.

Snape.....cauldron.

"I would never want to be Headmaster." Severus comments glancing at his fiancé. "I was just trying to not laugh at Draco." He adds making Regulus let out a small chuckle.

"He really has no tact." Regulus pensively states, staring down at the young man. "Perhaps I should talk with him if Cissy will let me?" Regulus suggests to Severus, who nods, a bit of relief coming through his eyes.

"I'm..... it.

"You are such a sweet girl, accepting that apology like that." Lily coos quietly to her daughter, smiling proudly. "I probably wouldn't have accepted it, if we're being honest." She admits.

"Really?" Cordelia curiously asks her mother, she knew her mom was regarded as a kind soul so for her not to have accepted the apology, made her curious.

"Your mother could hold a grudge like no other," James interjects, giving a knowing look in Professor Snape's direction. "She hexed Sirius pink for a month because he took her ABBA album once." James 'whispers' into Cordelia's ear. They both lightly laugh while Lily narrows her eyes slightly at them before smiling, they laughed so similar to each other and had similar mannerisms.

Ernie....stared.

"Hannah thought you'd have been body snatched." Susan confides in her friend, Cordelia turning to stare at the Abbot girl amused. "I had to convince her that maybe you had just matured about the situation."

"Interesting." Cordelia muses, glancing at the blushing girl.

A ..... that.

"Interesting." Regulus glances at his niece, if they were heading to the Forest, the rumors of Hagrid having Armantula in it might be true.

"Oh no," Hagrid mutters lowly, his boisterous voice surprisingly quiet, he had hoped that the kids had told the adults, not to get into trouble themselves, but it wasn't looking like it.