𝟙𝟜⏐the mirror of erised

The Mirror of Erised." Tonks reads out making whispers break out. The mirror was legendary and rumored to be the only one in existence. Cordelia lets out a tiny gasp that has Neville squeeze her hand. He remembers hearing about the mirror after Christmas when they had bonded further and she had gotten something from his gran. Cordelia gives him a grateful look before turning back to Tonks who had started reading.

Christmas ... home."

"Malfoy that's terrible to say, especially since many in your own house deal with that issue." Terrance Higgs says, glaring at the blonde who was just sitting resigned. It was no secret that Hufflepuff and Slytherin, were where most abused kids went.

He was... family.

"That's terrible," Lily says glancing in pity at the blonde male. "Narcissa would be livid if she knew this is how her son acted." Lily whispers to Sirius who got a small smirk on his face and summons parchment, starting a 'Draco Malfoy and things he did wrong' list. Severus didn't even want to comment anymore on Draco's behavior. He knew after this between him and Black, they'd correct the behavior that Lucius instilled. Draco himself surprisingly looked a little guilty but still had a smug look on his face although his house looked like they wanted to kick him out.

It was..ever had. She was going to go into the library and search her family, along with ask Professor McGonagall about any wizarding relations and why her second last name was Black. Ron and his brothers were staying, too, because Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were going to Romania to visit Charlie.

When they .. used to."

"Draco you're just a bully," Cordelia states making everyone look at her confused. "You may have been a little boy then but it's clear that you get a sick pleasure of people's misery, someone like that sometimes ends up with a nice little tattoo and bowing to a hypocrite." She states definitely. "Considering your family is the reason that the Weasleys are labeled the way they are, you might feel some remorse for what your ancestors did." She sternly states before turning back to their shared cousin, ignoring her other one so that he might think about his actions.

"She's brilliant," Blaise mutters, glancing at the girl with a loving look. Theo Nott just slaps his shoulder comfortingly, knowing he was smitten with the girl. The Weasleys were glancing thankfully at the girl while looking embarrassed about their money situation.

Ron ... Snape."

"I'm sorry Sir, that wasn't kind of me," Cordelia says before turning to Malfoy and going to apologize but gets interrupted by Professor Snape.

"Miss Potter-Black, you don't need to apologize to either of us, we were awful to you." Professor Snape says to the younger girl. "How about we use a blanket apology and not apologize every time after?" Professor Snape suggests.

"Yes sir," Cordelia says before glancing at Malfoy who was quietly staring at his godfather before turning back to her family and giving her father a reassuring look.

"Come on, .. of candles.

"Hogwarts at Christmas is so beautiful," Sirius says wistfully remembering how he spent his first year at Hogwarts, scared to go home and that he had gotten gifts from his friends, surprising him.

"It is." Cordelia agrees, sharing similar thoughts, remembering her third year Christmas, when she got her Firebolt and the letter from Sirius along with the Black heir ring that he had sent her.

"How .. yeh?"

"Just like your mum, Prongslet," James says, glancing at his wife who gave him a glare but smiled at her daughter.