𝟟𝟚⏐bagman and crouch

a/n: there will be sections from the book in this part, I will put page numbers that correspond with the physical book after the abbreviated sections; i know this method is hard compared to having a full physical copy of the book but i'd rather not get this cut down with copyright charges.

--------------------------------------------------------

"I'll put the spell on for this chapter since we all seem to be a little tired," Professor FLitiwck offered, glancing at his superior for permission. As of this moment; technically Professor McGonagall was the headmistress.

"Thank you Fillius," Professor McGonagall responded with a small nod, handing the book to the tiny professor. He murmured the spell, flicking his wand in a specific way.

"Bagman and Crouch" The automatic voice rang out throughout the whole hall.

Cordelia quickly helped her best friends up off the ground while Ginny was being helped up by Luna. The adults were shuffling through papers while Cedric quickly helped the twins with a friendly smile, even though they weren't the best of friends.

"Understatement of the year," Cordelia, Benji, Cho, and the Weasley twins said in unison.

"My story senses are tinging," James commented to his daughter, raising an eyebrow in hopes she'd start telling him the story.

"If it isn't mentioned, I'll give you the details later," Cordelia promised her dad with a small grin; knowing he loved gossip like Sirius did; they were both drama queens after all.

"You are awesome," James chuckled, winking at his daughter.

There were two wizards standing guard in front of a marked area with the worst muggle clothing combinations that Cordelia had ever seen — and she had just looked at Mr.Weasley's outfit. One was wearing a kilt with a gods-awful pink poncho and the other was wearing an outfit that hadn't been seen since 1892.

"They really should teach people how to blend in with muggles for these purposes," Cordelia frowned, glancing at Madame Bones with disappointment in her eyes. "Dressing like that makes them stand out even more and it makes it hard for muggles to ignore the magic," She informed the woman.

"How bad are these outfits considered in the muggle world?" Madame Bones asked, she didn't have much experience in the muggle world and when she did have to go out; she transfigured her clothes in an alleyway to match whoever she saw first.

"If they had been around someone like my aunt and uncle," Cordelia paused, trying to find a way to word it without sounding rude. "They would've been shipped off to a place for those that weren't mentally competent, especially if they were wearing them in a full public setting," Cordelia hesitantly told the woman; not wanting to offend her or make her upset.

"Madame Malkin has the knowledge of both worlds and is constantly updating her catalog to keep up with the trends," Andromeda brings up, knowing where her niece was going with this. "It wouldn't be hard to have her dress the departments that are a part of muggle relations or deal with them – she wouldn't charge that much either," Andromeda proposed, giving Amelia a small smile.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention ladies," Amelia smiled back at them.

"Good Morning gentleman," Andromeda greeted the two men, giving them a small smile; her eyes shifting between the two of them. She sounded like she knew them with the greeting, which surprised Cordelia, they didn't seem like company her amazing aunt would keep.

"Mrs. Tonks," The two said in unison, the one in the Kilt yawning slightly.

"Morning, Basil....Thanks, Basil," (pages 75 -76)