𝟜𝟝⏐the dementor

"Why don't you read Headmaster, instead of us wasting time by asking someone." Professor McGonagall questions. "It's the last chapter of the night." She further insists, giving him a searching look as he gets ready to decline.

"That's a wonderful idea, Minerva, very well." Albus agrees, not wanting to get hexed by another former student in one day. "The Dementor." He reads out causing people to pale at the mere mention of their name.

"What would a Dementor have to do with my little girl?" Lily questions, glancing at the Headmaster with a narrowed look. James glances at his daughter who was pale and squeezes her shoulder, getting a hesitant smile in return.

"We're gonna find out Lils, let's just let Dumbledore read for now." James tries to comfort his wife and avoid the famous Lily Temper, for now, the last chapter was enough for the day. Cordelia sends him a thankful glance when Lily turns around; making his efforts worth more. Sirius gives an apologetic look to Remus and Cordelia, knowing that if it wasn't for him; they wouldn't have had to deal with the dementors.

"Not your fault," Remus whispers.

Cordelia woke up to Remus shaking her awake the next morning with the reminder they left today for Hogwarts.Cordelia..... his partner." Ron grimaced, "We still don't know who it is." He rolls his eyes.

"Now we do!" Ron smirks at an unamused Percy who was glaring at a laughing Oliver and Ron.

"I will not cuddle you for a week." Percy whispers to Oliver who gives him puppy dog eyes, the laughter ceasing immediately after.

"I've ....inside.

"Can't believe they think that Cordelia's magically and blood-adopted father and godfather would try to hurt her."James scoffs, disgruntled with the stupidity of the wizarding world.

"They'll know the truth Dad, Potters take care of their own," Cordelia assures her father, a gleam in her eye that matched his own.

"That they do my little fawn." James proudly ruffles his daughter's hair, grinning at how loyal she was. Fudge looked like he wanted to comment but decided against it, seeing the glares that Arcturus Black was shooting him discreetly, scared him entirely.

"I love you both," Sirius whispers to the two Potters, having heard exactly what they were saying. He loved them both so much and would be thankful to his Aunt and Uncle forever for taking him in.

"You know we love you too Pads," James responds for both of them, giving his brother a kiss on the cheek, something they didn't do often but it meant alot more than people thought.

"They're.... on."

"I've got Cordelia Arthur, no worries." Remus speaks up, placing a hand on Cordelia's shoulder before motioing for her to go out the entrance with him.

They..... Hermione, Ron, and, Remus.

The.... lights.

"We will go through first cub," Remus mentions to Cordelia, not only being her godfather but her faculty guard; not that she knew that fact at the moment. They walked up to the platform and leaned on it carefully, not drawing attention to themselves.

"Gave her the Maurader's guide didn't you?" James rhetorically questions his friend, giving him a small pat on the back and a wink.

"You would've haunted me if I didn't." Remus snorts, rolling his eyes amused at James.

"It was super fun!" Cordelia chimes in with a grin before glancing at Remus. "Faculty guard?" She narrows her eyes slightly causing Remus to raise his eyebrow sternly.