𝟟𝟟⏐mad-eye moody

a/n: hey guys! i see your comments about not always understanding where it is in the books or not having access to the books; so i'm going to link pdfs for the four books before we dive into this weeks chapter --- i have to use sections with little breaks and such because of copyright and plagiarism accusations from wattpad and ao3 in the past; if we don't want the book to be taken down (for the third time), i have to do it this way!!!

first book :   https://en.frenchpdf.com/harry-potter-and-the-sorcerers-stone-5

second book: https://pubhtml5.com/krqt/hzpd/Harry_Potter_And_The_Chamber_Of_Secrets_%28Book_2%29_-_J._K._Rowling_/172

third book: http://vidyaprabodhinicollege.edu.in/VPCCECM/ebooks/ENGLISH%20LITERATURE/Harry%20potter/(Book%203)%20Harry%20Potter%20And%20The%20Prisoner%20Of%20Azkaban_001.pdf

fourth book: https://ebookpresssite.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/4_harry_potter_and_the_goblet_of_fire.pdf

please use these links and follow along, i am trying to make this a fun and easy experience for everyone involved and I hope this helps with confusion. 

------------------------------------

"Alaster I think you should read this next chapter," Minerva McGonagall stated with her lip twitching slightly, trying to keep herself together for contingency's sake. She knew that Mad-Eye rightfully was not happy with the fact that he had been kept in a trunk and impersonated but hopefully reading about what Barty Crouch Jr. did would help him heal a bit.

"Fine," Mad-Eye's voice was gruff as he agreed with the gaining Headmistress. He was only agreeing because this was for the Potter girl who was worming her way into his cold heart. He picked up the book from the place that Minerva placed it and opened up to the next chapter – it was one that made him of all people slightly surprised. "Mad-Eye Moody" He read out, ignoring the looks and comments from everyone around him.

"Have you guys noticed that at least one professor gets a chapter to themselves in each book?" Tracey Davis questioned Daphne and the others around them. She thought it was rather odd that it had happened at least 4 times now.

"That is rather odd," Daphne commented, glancing at her cousin and trying to figure out how her brain functioned. She couldn't believe that somehow her cousin's story was put into neat chapters like this but then again fate was a major help with that she was guessing. 

Cordelia was rather disappointed that the first day of classes ended up being a day of rain and gloom. She had understood that last night was a stormy night but she wanted better weather for the classes that she had today — she was very excited about them. She was sitting with her three best friends with her roommates on her other side and she could see Fred, George, and Lee from where her seat was.

"We've got our classes outside for part of the day," Ron commented, glancing at the schedule in front of him as he shoveled food down his throat. "Herbology with the puffs and Care of Magical Creatures with Slytherin again," He groaned the last bit, Draco Malfoy would be a problem. Cordelia glanced amusedly at her friend's attempts at eating as she gulped down her second cup of tea, trying to allow the caffeine to wake her up.

"Then we've got double divinations and I have Runes after," Cordelia commented, glancing over Neville's shoulder to look at his schedule and was glad to find them identical. "I'm excited for Professor Babbaling's start of the semester challenge," Cordelia added, having had a blast completing her summer work.

"It was such a good challenge," Cordelia commented as Mad-Eye took a pause, turning toward Theo. "You are in the class with me, wasn't it just amazing?" Cordelia questioned, her eyes glistening in academic curiosity. If there was one thing she loved to talk about, it was runes.