AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey everyone ! I know some of you see the updates on my profile but I just want to come on here and kinda share everything that's been going on recently and shed some light on why my books aren't being updated and what's going to happen to them. 

so firstly I'm in school, and I'm in my senior year of college which has been very hard to figure out with everything else going on and my classes require a lot of attention and that's not including learning songs and monologues for acting classes.

secondly, my father is temporarily disabled and I'm his primary caretaker and have been for about 2ish years now. this means I help him go to the bathroom, walk, give him food, drinks, do his laundry, do the dishes for him and take care of our dog.

thirdly, I've had family staying with me for about a month and that alone has been a huge adjustment with going form a 2 person household to a 7/8 and two pet household. I've been cooking dinner for more people, trying to enjoy family time and trying to not be overwhelmed by all the accumulating laundry I seem to have. 

fourth, if we're being honest; I've been severely going through a lot of personal and mental issues that are affecting my ability to write and my ability to create. relationships suck sometimes guys and my summer was filled with flings and summer love that I thought would last, but it didn't. I've been spiraling back into a depression and have had a lot of anxiety and have felt terrible about the fact that I haven't been uploading for you guys or even having motivation to write. today was the first time I could even open my computer for something other than school and not feel overwhelmed or anxious. 

five, writer's block is a bitch and I've had a lot of it regarding this book especially. I think because of how big it's gotten, it's harder to focus on the story instead of trying to make everyone happy which is why I used to write whole books and then upload them one at a time so the plot wouldn't change. 

so the bottom line guys, is I'm trying hard guys. I've been writing little snippets of multiple books for you all; and I'm almost finished with a chapter for this book; as soon as I get more motivation to write.  the same with my tvd book with one of my close friends Lizzy; we haven't had time to write because of me and my hectic schedule so that will be changing soon. we will do more writing and more updates will come as I regain clarity and balance. 

also!!! PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO PUT THIS ON OTHER WEBSITES. I've had about 20 of y'all ask and I appreciate the concern about it being moved but I am not looking to move it and if it get's deleted again; we will deal with it when we deal with it. I'm not copying 83 chapters for the third time guys, please seriously stop asking. 

thank you for your patience, I will see you guys soon , be well <3

stacey