𝟞𝟚⏐hermione's secret

"Alright, I'm going to recast the charm," Professor Flitwick told them, flicking his wand and allowing it to activate the charm.

"Hermione's Secret" The book read out causing many to turn toward the bushy-haired girl who was sitting by Fred, frowning at the ground. Some assumed this had to do with how she was getting to classes but others had different theories including that Hermione was the secret love child of Remus and Sirius.

"Finally," Regulus lowly huffed, knowing that the girl had a time-turner, it was obvious to him. He however was more concerned about his niece and brother; perhaps as concerned over the Longbottom boy and Pandora's little girl.

"I wonder if we finally find out that Hermione's got a crush on Cordelia at this point," Neville chuckled, giving Hermione a small smirk to show he was joking.

"She loved me back then and now," Fred jokes, ignoring Hermione's scoff and laugh at him.

"In your dreams mate," George tapped his shoulder with his elbow.

"You three shush!" Ron scolded, surprising everyone with how much he sounded like Arthur.

"Shocking.... Snape. ..."

"Ugh, who's kissing your arse," Lily groaned, knowing how much of a jerk Severus had been that night. Severus's cheeks turned pink but he didn't respond.

"Thank.....Minister. ..."

"Minister Fudge, you were at Hogwarts on this night?" Amelia demanded, glancing at the pale man as she was writing on her parchment. "Why did no one hear you had apprehended Lord Black or that Heiress Potter-Black had almost been kissed?" She questioned rapidly, knowing he had royally messed up somehow.

"I'm not sure what you mean Amelia dear," Fudge nervously chuckled causing her eyes to narrow at him.

"Hmm, I'm sure," She dryly stated, not believing the bumbling fool for a minute. She knew she might finally have something she can use to build a case against the Minister, something many have been waiting for for years.

"No!"

"Black.....concerned."

"It's not a blind spot," Cordelia scoffed, feeling annoyed at not only the minister but at Professor Snape. It hurt hearing this a third time. "You all put me on pedestals either as a savior, a future dark lady, or reincarnates of my parents and grandparents!" She lashed out, clutching Sirius's hand to keep herself in check. "I'm Cordelia Lily Dorea Potter-Black, I'm my own person and the 'blind spots' so to speak have only hindered my growth. I did nothing that night okay? I've seen it, my mother Lady Lily Potter did the work."Cordelia ranted, glaring daggers at the Minister.

"They'll learn pup, stay calm," Sirius whispered, knowing how angry she was going to get with the chapter as it continued.

"Well said my granddaughter," Arcturus praised her, nodding in her direction before turning toward the Minister. "Your blindspots Minster lie in the shine of a galleon in your vault," He silkily frowned, glaring at him.

"Severus I can't believe you would lie like that and not help them at all," Regulus glanced at him disappointed. "You obviously would've seen the rat marks and you had been unconscious so you didn't know anything about it," He was disgusted at his fiancé's behavior. Lily and James were glaring at him as well along with Cordelia

"I wasn't a good man Regulus, what more do you want me to say?" Severus sighed, not knowing how to fix his relationship. Regulus went to open his mouth but decided against it.