𝟛⏐letters from no one

"Letters from No One." Susan reads looking at the book confused before glancing at Cordelia who had a small smile gracing her face.

'The escape... Cordelia Chasing.'

"Maybe we should play Dudley Chasing," Fred growls angrily at the book. George lights up at the idea and he and his brother start making a list of pranks to play on Dudley. Sirius and Remus look at it and decide at the next break to give them some of the Marauders' old pranks that they mostly used on Snape or on some of the worse Slytherins. Ron looks at his brother's list and adds a couple of ideas for Dudley.

'This...funny.'

"You're not going there dear sister, you're going to Hoggywarts!" Fred and George say at the same time making everyone laugh and Cordelia gets pulled out of her negative thoughts.

"They ...what she'd said.'

The hall burst into laughter. "Who knew Cordelia could be so cheeky?" Andromeda states with a small smile whereas all of her friends were giving her looks.

"Cordelia Lily Dorea Potter-Black, "Fred starts.

"How dare you hold out on us," George adds.

"Little Sister."  They finish together making Cordelia roll her eyes at them with a small smile. Remus and Sirius looked at each other after seeing their little girl smile and vow to make her smile more.

One ... years.

"Chocolate Cake should taste fresh," Remus says letting out a small whimper at the sound of bad chocolate, making Cordelia nod in agreement and Sirius look at them fondly. Remus looks at his cub with a small smile and pulls a Honeydukes chocolate bar from his robe and hands it to her. "Here you go little cub," He says, making her smile as she accepts it and opens it, a dazed smile on her face. She breaks it up, giving a piece to Remus and another piece to Sirius.

That... life.

"That's ultimately barbaric!" Hermione states looking at the book incredulously.

"Your cousin sounds like he looks charming, Cordelia," Pavarati states with her face looking a little green. Cori chuckles and looks around the hall, seeing most of the girls' and boys' expressions mirror hers.

"They really have those sticks?" Professor McGonagall asks with a frown. Cordelia nods. "How awful, what a horrible school." She states with a hiss, sounding like her animagus form.

As..." to be so wet."

"You're so sassy, Delly," Oliver states with a grin, remembering the first time he had met Cordelia properly.  Cordelia blushes and mutters under her breath about stupid brothers embarrassing her making Remus and Sirius chuckle with their hearing. The hall was already laughing at Cori's response, even the teachers and Snape was fighting a small smirk at the girl's wit, he couldn't help it, it was something Lily would've said.

"Don't be... ... "I've finished."

"They didn't even buy you a school uniform?" Hermione asks outraged.

"They never bought me new clothes, you've known this Hermione." Cordelia snaps with her temper flaring, feeling embarrassed. She quickly realizes her tone and her anger deflates, guilt seeking in. "Sorry Mione didn't mean to snap." She says quietly. Hermione shrugs her off, giving her a gentle smile and squeezing her shoulder.

"Why didn't they buy you clothes, sweetheart?" Mrs.Weasley asks from her place, she knew that even if it was a money issue, she still was able to clothes and feed her 7 kids.

"They said they couldn't afford it, ma'am," Cordelia states but then she mutters under her breath. "Not like they wanted me anyway, I knew it." She mutters sadly, deflating a little more from her place next to Sirius, she had moved between the chapters.