𝟝𝟠⏐cat, rat, and dog

"Cat, Rat, and Dog," The book read out causing everyone to glance at Sirius since they knew he was a dog animagus, and he pointedly avoided those stares.

"Oh this is going to be fantastic," Cordelia grinned, glancing at her godfather with a small smirk. She had definitely surprised him when they were in the shack and she was slightly anxious for this to be seen through, she needed to make sure Sirius was proven innocent. "Madame Bones, these next few chapters are part of the memories that Uncle Hadrian sent you," Cordelia informed the woman, deciding that she was going to keep an eye on things, she trusted Madame Bones, mainly because she was Susan's aunt and godmother; but with how much the government had failed Sirius; she wasn't going to allow it to slide again.

"Thank you Heiress Potter-Black," Madame Bones responded with a small nod. She got a new piece of parchment out and started writing notes. She hadn't watched the memories yet because they appeared on her desk right before she got flashed into Hogwarts grounds.

Cordelia's... shock. The six of them stood transfixed with horror under the Invisibility Cloak and disillusionment charm. The... arms.

"Her temper was so close to rearing then, it's surprising she didn't punch anyone that night," Ron mentioned to Neville and the others who were there. They all nodded in agreement and Cordelia snorted. She wouldn't have lost her temper, thank you very much. She just had justified anger.

"We.... minute -"

"Scabbers was really being a little bitch that night," Ginny unapologetically stated, not caring for the scolding against her language or anything. She had been so disgusted when she had found everything out and the other things they found out.

"Agreed," Sirius, Remus, Cordelia, and Ron all stated; the rest were probably thinking it.

"Cordelia, it's like your thoughts were made to be a book," Andromeda comments with a small smile on her face. "You seem to be setting a scene quite well and use descriptive words," She compliments causing Cordelia to blush, preening slightly like she was a prideful Hippogriff.

"She's got an active imagination that's for sure," Ted agrees, smiling at his niece. He only had one niece and Cordelia proved to be prideful.

"Why is he freaking out so much?" Charlie questioned, quite loudly. Several people just glanced at him confused but a couple of people took a deep breath, connecting a couple up dots.

"That's suspicious," Regulus murmured, recalling the title of the chapter. The dog is obviously my dolt of a brother, Regulus thought, though he wasn't disdainful of his brother like his mother had tried to make him. The cat is probably Miss Granger's feline... Crookshanks if I remember correctly...Regulus felt his brain racing with information as he tried to recall the official story from previous chapters... what if Pettigrew was an animagus as well? Didn't the Weasleys have a spot in the paper?

"What did you figure out?" Severus questioned him a moment later. He didn't think that Sirius was guilty at all but he was unsure how it all went down and hadn't bothered to figure it out back then.

"He... tell.

"What is your cat doing there?" Bill questioned curiously it was odd for an animal to leave the dorms without their owner unless they were owls.

"Crookshanks has a mind of his own," Cordelia answered before Hermione could, knowing Hermione wasn't very good at lying or diverging from truth.

"Crookshanks!.... Crookshanks.

"That doesn't sound good," Charlie frowned, glancing at the book with a small frown. He knew Ron was about to blow up at Hermione if his rat got killed.