𝟞𝟝⏐another blinding light?! who's next?!

Cordelia wouldn't say that her break wasn't unproductive. Since the first couple of days after the reading break; she had not only gotten to relax without any pressures but also hung out with her family. She felt she truly strengthened the bonds with Daphne and Astoria; along with her Aunt Andrea, Uncle 'Rian as she called him, and her Grandpa Adrian. She also spent a lot of time with Neville, who had come to her for advice about not only Ron and Daphne but to talk to her about what would be coming next.

This lead her to now; she was currently sitting in the Room of Requirement with Blaise, Theo, Ron, Neville, her cousins (blonde ponces included), Luna, Lee, and the four youngest Weasleys. They were hanging out and talking about plans for the summer. Hermione had been invited but had denied, apparently, she was going to spend her time in the library; she needed space as Ron had put it.

"We are a pretty big group; no wonder we needed the Room," Ginny snorted, glancing around at everyone. "However, I can't help but notice the absence of a certain bushy-haired girl?" She questioned, glancing at Ron.

"I don't know what is going on with her," Ron sighed, explaining what he had told Cordelia earlier. "I'm hoping you guys don't have another fight in the Great Hall," Ron adds, glancing at Cordelia who was blushing oddly pink.

"That was a scary day!" Blaise glances at his girlfriend impressed. The pure raw talent she had shown was severely impressive. He had been in awe and had wanted to talk to her that day but he couldn't. "Amazing of course," He hastily added when Cordelia leveled him with a look that made him want to confess to everything wrong he's ever done. "Scary good," He amended.

"That's what I thought," Cordelia giggled, giving him a small smirk. "In all honestly, I think Grandfather Arcturus would have my ass before Dad and Mum if I did that!" Cordelia shivered slightly. She didn't fear that he'd hurt her but feared what he would do.

"Uncle Arcturus is very intimidating," Draco agreed with his cousin. "Also, thank you for inviting me to your hangout, I'd like to apologize for my behavior the past four years," He hesitantly brought up. Cordelia and Astoria gave him encouraging looks, knowing this was hard for him. "I was raised primarily with my father's views and the fear of speaking out and getting cursed within an inch of my life or worth made me partially act the way I did." He started to explain. "I know that on some level I agreed with my father and ignored everything my mother tried to teach because I thought if I could be as powerful as my father or more powerful; I could leave him eventually,"

"Draco..." Cordelia trailed off, knowing how hard this was for him. He shook his head at her, he wanted to continue.

"I have belittled, scolded, scathingly commented or harassed and not to mention physically harmed 85 % of the people in this room and I am sorry." Draco apologized at last. "While I still think I am smarter than most of you and I'm not going to suddenly start handing out candy and being friendly like a Hufflepuff, I am going to try not to be a racist bigoted arse as Cordelia has so kindly put it," Draco finished, settling back in his chair with his leg crossed over the other.

"Thank you for apologizing," Neville gave him a small hesitant smile. "While I can't speak for everyone in the room, I will say that I can't forget what you've done but I can forgive you; as long as you are showing to be changed; I'd consider the matter to be dropped," Neville's sentence made Cordelia and Draco both release a breath they didn't know was being held.

"What he said, I'm too lazy to be sincere," Ron called out from his place on the ground, his head leaning against Daphne's leg from the couch she was sitting on.

"You're too lazy for anything silly boy," Daphne chuckled, starting to play with his hair.

"True," Nearly everyone in the room agreed.