𝟛𝟝⏐cornelius fudge

"Cordelia, are you alright pup?" Sirius asks his goddaughter during their five-minute break. "With everything being read I noticed that you were getting upset during certain parts." He brings up her reactions hesitantly, giving her a small hug.

"I'm okay Uncle Paddy, just don't like re-living all of this again," Cordelia admits with a small sigh. It was getting harder to read as they went on, they would find out most of her secrets and she wasn't excited about that.

"If you need a break, I think you'll be able to leave or rest while we read," Regulus mentions as he walks toward them, glancing at the original note that the Headmaster wouldn't give to anyone but had snuck when he was talking to the Professors and Amelia Bones about the things from the last couple of chapters while everyone was snacking.

"Where did you see that?" Sirius asks glancing at the note in Regulus' hand. Regulus hands it to his brother and sits on the other side of his niece while glancing around the room for her parents. "They went to the restrooms with Remus," Sirius answers Regulus' unanswered question. "So this says that she can sleep or anything during it and if she doesn't want it to read; she can read it herself and give the important information to those who need it," Sirius informs her.

"Okay, I might take Lady Fate up on that soon," Cordelia mumbles with a small smile. Regulus gently pulls her into his side and hugs her. "Uncle Reg?" She asks confused. Regulus had a frown on his face and was giving her a look that she was all too familiar with, guilt and self-loathing.

"I'm so sorry that you've been through this," Regulus states, thinking of the cave he was in and how he wanted to kill the Dark Lord. "Do you need anything, princess?" He asks after a moment; giving her a small peck on the cheek.

"Did the elves put out any fruits?"She asks, keeping herself cuddled up to her uncle, she likes her Uncle Regulus alot because he was like a calmer Sirius with her mum's potion skills and Remus' book knowledge; which was a weird thought in itself. Regulus smiles and gets her some strawberries, apples, cantaloupe, and watermelon. "Thank you, Uncle Reggie." She gratefully smiles at him.

"Everything okay over here?" James questions his family as they all walk toward them. Everyone was trickling back into the hall to start the next chapter. Dumbledore was noticeably pale when he realized that the original letter from Fate wasn't there. It wouldn't leave the books when he tried so he was confused about how they did it. Luckily, the Potter-Black family hid the letter to further examine it later, not knowing why they didn't do so before.

"Are you ready to read Minister?" Amelia Bones asks as she sits next to Susan who was talking to her fellow Hufflepuffs.

"Yes, Amelia Dear." Minister Fudge asks nervously before glancing at the chapter title. "Cornelius Fudge."

Cordelia....anybody

"Thank yeh Cori, I appreciate it alot," Hagrid says to the young Potter girl, smiling at her.

"I stand by what I said Hagrid, you are a gentle and kind person, you'd never hurt anyone." Cordelia defends fiercely, giving anyone who snorted or made fun of Hagrid at all a small frown.

Cordelia ....... lately?'"

"That wouldn't have ended well." Sirius comments looking oddly embarrassed as Remus was giving him and James a pointed look.

"What did you and Dad do?" Cordelia asks with an unamused look, knowing the look Remus was giving means he was unimpressed.

"They decided to confront me about Moony by locking me in the dorm and saying something very similar to what Ronald just said," Remus explains lowly to his goddaughter who glances at the other Mauraders, judging them. "They don't know the meaning of the word subtle." Remus laughs and Cordelia lets out small giggles.