𝟟𝟞⏐the tri-wizard tournament

"I'll read the next chapter," Tonks volunteered, wanting something to do besides sit and react. She caught herself staring at Charlie more and more so she was ready to do something other than that before he realized that she still liked him after Hogwarts.

"Here Miss Tonks," Professor Sprout passed the book next to her colleague toward the young auror, giving her a kind smile as she did so. Nymphadora Tonks had been one of her favorite students at Hogwarts, especially since she was the daughter of one of her favorite students.

"Thank you, Professor," Tonsk responded before opening the book. "The Tri-Wizard Tournament" She read out, causing many different reactions including a bunch of muttering and chattering over the blasted tournament that will be sweeping through their school year. Many of them knew what was going to happen, they had been at the school during it and weren't too keen on revisiting this but for those who were unaware of everything; it was a bit of an excited chatter over the fact Hogwarts was doing such an extreme tournament and prestigious tournament.

"I wonder who will be chosen?" Lily questions, a bad feeling at the bottom of her stomach.

"I hope they have some good schools competing," Regulus comments, this would be a great opportunity to make allies and to make friends for his niece and the other students. Maybe Cordelia would be able to practice her French if Beauxbatons was there.

"I think that Durmstang will be sent if the fact that they mention it earlier in the last chapter," Frank mentions, remembering how they were talking about it.

Through the.....I'm soak — ARRGH!" (Page 171)

"Every time we read some of your thoughts, it's like it was made for a book," Andrea Greengrass told her niece, very impressed. She could see that Cordelia was very insightful, and had a maturity about her that many others didn't. She also thought that Cordelia described things in detail no matter the circumstance – she was attentive to the details in her thoughts and that would help her greatly in the future.

"I guess they just take my thoughts and make them better," Cordelia deflected the praise on instinct, still blushing deeply. Theo and Blaise shared a look at her doing this and vowed to try and limit how she did that, especially the fact she did it at every turn. Cordelia was amazing and deserved to be praised as such.

A large, red.... from falling.(page 172)

"Oh Peeves," Many sighed, knowing the poltergeist was unable to go a day without pranking and, water balloons on a rainy day was a prank they didn't think he'd ever do.

"I want to know how he got the water balloons because Peeves wouldn't have had those normally and they aren't a magical product unless they are charmed," Remus inquired. The majority of people's eyes widened at the fact that he got water balloons mysteriously.

"Welll....." Cordelia and Neville looked sheepish, glancing at each other like Cheshire cats; they had been the ones to give him the balloons, they had done it at the end of the prior year for Peeves's birthday, along with a bunch of other prank supplies.

"You gave them to him?" Professor McGonagall questioned in a tone that conveyed fury but wasn't above a whisper. "Why in the name of Merlin would you encourage his pranking by giving him MUGGLE items to use?!" She was not fully furious but she was not happy with what they had done.

"He's our friend Minnie," Cordelia responded, giving her a smile. "Besides we didn't give him anything that would hurt anybody and we didn't tell him how to use everything, we made sure he promised not to intentionally hurt anyone," Cordelia defended their actions.