𝟠𝟘⏐beauxbatons and durmstang

"Can I read?" Theo questioned. He figured to distract himself from wanting to cuddle and hold onto his new partners. He didn't want to show..ew...emotions during this next section of the reading. Professor McGonagall gave him a small nod as he got up and grabbed the book from her. Going to sit back with Cordelia and Blaise — taking Blaise's hand in his as he sat back down; he opened the book. "Beauxbatons and Durmstang" Theo read out, causing everyone to chatter excitedly about finally meeting the two schools.

Cordelia was ultimately surprised at how fast the weeks passed since arriving at Hogwarts. She had counted at least almost a full month since she had arrived and since then she has dumped herself into her coursework full throttle and maintained friendships with others in not only her house but other houses. She had even made quite a few new friends. She was now getting closer to Michael Corner - A Fourth Year Ravenclaw. He was cute and unlike others, he actually had approached her without glancing at her scar or anything. They hung out with some of the others in their year, although Ron and Neville wouldn't let her hang out with him alone... for reasons Cordelia didn't understand.

"Michael Corner, I heard rumors about that," Blaise whispered into Cordelia's ear. Cordelia blushed and avoided eye contact, she didn't know why her stomach felt all fluttery when he did things like that but it was a weird feeling.

"It was nothing," Cordelia murmured, well aware there were a ton of eyes on them. Her father gave her an amused look, knowing that she had to at least talk to this guy in a flirty way if the facial expressions she was making said anything.

"il mio cuore," Blaise's voice was quiet in her ear but held a slight warning. He knew he was being slightly irritating because he was worried about another man but Cordelia didn't see the looks that she got from those around her. She was a vision and he was glad Theo would help keep unwanted suitors away from their girl.

"He still stares at you elskan," Theo chimed in just as quietly. The both of them didn't want her parents or the others to hear, it would embarrass her — however, they could gently remind her that many stared at her beauty.

"I know," Cordelia frowned, she didn't like Michael Corner anymore, it would probably be in the books but she couldn't help but inch closer to her boyfriends. "They can't have me though, only you two can," Cordelia promised, kissing both of them on their cheeks. She could feel that the boy of the hour was looking at her and they must've too because she was suddenly holding Theo's hand and Blaise's arm was now around their boyfriend.

Besides budding romances, the past few weeks had proven to get harder with studies, especially Runes and Defense Against the Dark Arts. Professor Moody was a hit with all age levels but wasn't exactly everyone's favorite professor for his shiny personality. He had shared with the class that he would be putting them under the Imperius Curse - something that Cordelia thought was rather fishy.

"It was rather fishy," Sirius crossed his arms, annoyed Cordelia hadn't fully told them about it until after it happened. "How I wish I had been a free man," Sirius added. If he had been free, he would've called a board meeting and made sure this hadn't happened.

"I don't want you being exposed to the Unforgivables like that," Lily frowned. She knew that Cordelia would have to learn them at some point but James and Sirius were supposed to teach her.

"It's alright Mum," Cordelia assured her, reaching with her free hand to squeeze her hand. Ron gave her a look, knowing she had headaches later after that.

"But — but you ......you go." (Page 230)

"And no one questioned that?!" Cordelia's eyes bugged out of her head at her Uncle Regulus's exclamation. He never got that loud and to see him break that mask meant he was very upset. "You want 4th-year students to be put under a curse and no teacher, student or anyone reported this?" Regulus asked, turning toward his niece and his cousin/nephew.