𝟜𝟡⏐the flight of the fat lady

"Now that we've all taken care of everything we needed, we can continue." Professor McGonagall states as everyone takes their seats again. Cordelia's parents had gotten her a snack during the break to go with the potion she had to take due to the mistreatment by the Dursleys.

"If it's all the same to everyone, I'd like to read please." Lee Jordan of all people asks. He knew that this chapter should contain quidditch commentary since the books seemed to skip a couple of weeks and such at each instance. Professor Dumbledore hands the book to him with a small smile.

"I didn't know you could read Lee." Fred teases his bestfriend, getting a middle finger in response.

"Mr.Jordan!" Multiple professors scold him with a small frown, and if they could get points are taken away or detentions at this moment, Lee knew he'd have at least a night.

"The Flight of the Fat Lady" Lee reads out a moment later, hastily trying to get past his indiscretion. Sirius looks away as some people give him an accusing stare, remembering what happened.

In .......house-elf."

"You are such a prat." Cordelia glares at her cousin who frowns, glaring at her cousin.

"I know." Draco resignedly states, sending an apologetic look toward his cousin-in-law. Draco decided at the end of the books he'd apologize since he didn't think anyone was ready to accept it. Cordelia lightened her glare seeing the look Draco gave Remus.

"Don't worry about it Cordelia, I've gotten those looks all my life," Remus resignedly states, giving a small frown at the reminder.

"Just because you've dealt with something, doesn't make it right Uncle Remus." Cordelia reminds him, telling him the same statement he told her when they talked about the Dursleys.

But.....ever.

"You seriously took it out on Neville?" Lily disappointedly states, glancing at her friend who was looking quite resigned.

"I hope it wasn't too bad," James adds, glancing at her godson worriedly.

"Don't worry Uncle James, it was okay."Neville sighs, knowing that it wasn't but he didn't want to get him upset or angry.

Cordelia ......deathbed.

"Seriously Parvati?" Padma questions her twin unamused, giving her an unhappy glance. Said twin ignore her with a blush coating her cheeks.

Nobody....... season.

"Finally this book is getting really interesting," Oliver comments with a smirk, clutching Percy's hand.

"Shut up you bludger for brains," Cordelia responds with a small laugh at the offended look on Oliver's face.

"That's a good one!" Percy cheers at his younger sister, ignoring the pout on Oliver's face.

"Over your own boyfriend that's cold!" Oliver growls playfully at Percy who just gives him a teasing smirk.

There ....Hogwarts. He was also Cordelia's adopted brother and was severely overprotective for some reason.There ...... field.

"Burly?" Oliver comments much to the amusement of everyone else.

"This....pride. She was really close with Oliver, he was practically her nonbiological older brother. In fact the whole team was a family.

"Aww, you think of us as family sister dear?" Fred teases with a grin, glancing at Cordelia with a small smile.

"Maybe just Ollie and the girls." Cordelia teases back, laughing at the offended looks on the twins faces.