Chapter 12

Q/A: What social media or app do you guys use the most?

This question was like a bolt of lightning from the sky— He had already added Taehyung on Whatsapp and even texted him once!

What to do?

He definitely can't reveal the truth! How would he even explain if Taehyung investigated?

Then start whatsapp with the second number?

Not possible either. His current Whatsapp account already had quite a few people added, like his parents and former classmates. Making a new one just for Taehyung was way too inconvenient since he'd have to constantly switch between the two accounts.

...Delete Taehyung and re-add him again? Well, that was certainly doable from his end, but Whatsapp had a chat log and automatic notices, what should he do?

He had stayed silent for quite a while now, so in a fit of anxiety, blurted out, "No."

......Eh? Now it was Taehyung's turn to become dumbstruck!

He had already excitedly pulled out his phone and was ready to exchange contacts, but Jimin actually straight up rejected him instead.

......Why!?

......Tell me why!?

The destructive power of this single word was much too great, and it took ages before Taehyung could come back to himself.

But luckily, Jimin pulled out his phone and added, "Give me your number instead. If there's anything......you can send a text."

Taehyung still didn't want to give up, thinking that perhaps it's because Jimin didn't have a Whatsapp account, and thus tried again with, "Then, what about instagram?"

Actually, IG and Whatsapp both had the same necessary features, like texting, voice chat, and photo sharing, so it didn't really matter which you used.

Tae's IG was a shared account with his brother and added a lot of random people who were his brother's friends. As they grew older, their interests had diverged, so after switching to Whatsapp, Taehyung rarely went on IG anymore.

So one could imagine just how much he struggled before proposing this alternative.

Yet, instead of appreciating this gesture, Jimin made a difficult expression and even wrinkled his brows.

Taehyung: "......"

Alright, fine, he already had his answer.

With a press of a finger, Taehyung pulled up the dialer and said, "Give me your number, I'll call you."

After being rejected so blatantly, Taehyung's mood fell to the pits, and even his tone sounded less energetic.