Chapter 29

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE......... 

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE (and chocolate and books and money and sleep and food LOL)
So on this special day I decided to update 4 chapters for you all

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE (and chocolate and books and money and sleep and food LOL)So on this special day I decided to update 4 chapters for you all

MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A VOTE...........

**************************************************

These days, Taehyung was busy transcribing the song and went to bed very late. Last class, he ended up falling asleep, thus Jimin was helping him review.

In any case, Jimin could tell that the girls were joking.

After 2 months of "acting" practice, he no longer jumped at every little thing, nor would he respond to such comments.

On the other hand, Taehyung smiled at him upon hearing this and carelessly replied, "Aren't we already a couple at this point?"

Jimin: "......" And a 3, 2, 1......

A predictable string of high-pitched squeals erupted as the girls clutched their faces in bliss.

This kind of thing already happened more than once, but every time he heard Taehyung say such words, Jimin's heartbeat would race.

He finally understood why the girls, despite knowing that such sweet-talk was fake, would still feel overjoyed when hearing it.

Because this kind of high, this emotional drug, induced a happiness so sweet that once experienced, you'd become addicted for life.

After class, Jimin and Taehyung went to practice piano.

Using what Taehyung transcribed as a base, they spent this week analyzing and modifying it again and again, and had now almost finalize the tune.

But today, Taehyung seemed more excited than usual, and as soon as they arrived, he pulled out 2 mini speakers and connected it to his phone. "I got something really interesting. You'll definitely like it."

"What is it?" Jimin didn't know what the other was going to do and patiently waited for him to finish setting up.

Taehyung replied mysteriously, "You'll know once you hear it." And then he pressed play on his phone.

Ten seconds of silence later, the sound of a violin slowly drifted out of the speakers, playing Jump!'s melody.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with shock: "You played this?"

"Of course not," Taehyung laughed. "I found...2 friends to help me record this."

Jimin blinked. Since Taehyung lied to him before about not knowing violin, of course he wouldn't own up to it now......