Chapter 35

Q/A: Who is your hero?

*************************************

Sung Hoon was already used to KiBum making a fuss over nothing and was thus immune: "What something big? Didn't you go eat with a hot girl? Yo, if you ended up having an affair with her, haha......"

KiBum cursed, "What affair! That woman's a pervert!"

As soon as Sung Hoon heard "pervert", he became excited: "Eh? What pervert? How was she perverted? Did you get molested?"

KiBum almost spewed out a mouthful of blood and fainted from anger!

It was rare for Sung Hoon to make KiBum tongue-tied, thus he happily continued, "Okay okay, what could possibly be so important? We'll talk back at the dorm!"

Before he hung up, KiBum asked, "Is Tae Bro in the room?"

Sung Hoon didn't take his words to heart, turned around, and only saw Jimin: "Nope."

Jimin got up to get a cup of water and asked, "KiBum?"

Sung Hoon threw his cell phone on his desk: "Yep, so noisy. Who else could it be?"

Jimin went into the bathroom and soon heard the front door open— KiBum was back.

"Sung Hoon Bro!" As soon as KiBum came in, he immediately started firing off his mouth: "I just met a perverted woman! She asked me about some online 'Rare Treasure, Hot Sale' thread, asking if I was the poster and wanted me to steal Tae Bro's things to sell her, like cups, towels, and even underwear! She also gave me a lot of money!"

Sung Hoon couldn't contain his joy and screamed, "Holy fuck! For real?!"

KiBum pulled out that stack of cash: "For real! Look look look! She gave me this much!!"

Sung Hoon: "AHHH~! We're going to be rich!!!"

Infected by Sung Hoon's mood, KiBum asked, "How? We definitely can't let Tae Bro know about—"

Before he could finish, the bathroom door opened, and Jimin walked out.

Sung Hoon: "......"

KiBum: "......"

Right now, the two of them looked exactly like little miscreants who just got caught red-handed!

Jimin: "What are you looking at me like that for?"

At this point in time, KiBum's mind was filled with only four questions: Who am I? Where am I? Why is Jimin in the room? Now that Jimin knows, how could they hide this from Taehyung?

Compare to the stupefied KiBum, Sung Hoon was debating whether to use force or persuasion to convince Jimin to defect to their side.

Jimin then asked, "Wait, it can't be that you really plan to steal Taehyung's things to sell?"

This sentence of his was like a bolt of holy light, obliterating Sung Hoon and KiBum's wicked thoughts right in the cradle......

After a while, Taehyung returned. He wasn't far away to begin with as he only went to the convenience store to buy some water, and as soon as he came back, he found that the atmosphere in the room wasn't quite right.

Jimin was silently sitting in front of his computer, KiBum was curled up off to the side, quiet as a mouse, and Sung Hoon was clutching his head in vexation, collapsed on his desk as if he had died.

And then, Taehyung saw the money placed on his desk.

"What is this?" Taehyung put down his water, glanced around the room, then looked towards Jimin: "Whose money is this?"