Chapter 28

Q/A: What are you most thankful for?

*******************************************

After that admission, both of them felt a bit dumbstruck.

Jimin, out of the sheer incredulity.

As for Taehyung, that "I still have my first kiss" line was a something his brain subconsciously supplied to follow up his "I've never had a girlfriend" line, and not something he explicitly wanted to reveal.

After all, to straight guys, whether or not another guy's first kiss was still intact was an inconsequential detail.

Therefore, instead of making Taehyung seem "pure", this just made him seem...dumb.

But just as he was regretting everything, Jimin suddenly let out a small laugh.

Though in the next 0.1 seconds, the other realized what he did and immediately reverted back to his normal expression.

This laugh flash by too quickly, and if it wasn't because Taehyung heard it loud and clear and saw Jimin's lips curve, he would never have believed that the other was capable of making a 'laughing secretly' expression!

Taehyung narrowed his eyes: "Are you laughing at me?"

Jimin lifted his arm, covering his lips with the side of his hand: "No."

Taehyung: "......"

Taehyung's words had truly shot Jimin's mood into the skies.

The person he's always thought of as a skirt-chaser actually hasn't even dated, or kissed anyone to boot... How could he not be happy?

Although this happiness was completely meaningless— Even if the other had kept these 'firsts', it's not like Taehyung was saving it for him.

But thinking of Taehyung's serious expression when he said that he hadn't had his first kiss yet, Jimin couldn't hold back the urge to smile.

......This guy was really way too cute.

Giving a light cough, Jimin calmed himself down and glanced at Taehyung. Right now, the other looked on the verge of blowing his top, and his 'itching to thrash someone' expression wasn't nearly so cute.

Jimin changed the topic: "Why did you want me to know...about the nature of your relationship with Yoona?"

Or more accurately, Jimin wanted to ask why Taehyung thought that this was the reason he was being avoided.

At the time, he only wanted to cool his emotions, to prevent his jealousy from exposing his feelings.

"I don't want you to think I have a terrible character. Even if I really wanted to find a girlfriend, I wouldn't go steal someone else's." Taehyung still seemed a bit angry at being laughed at earlier, but at the same time, he also seemed to have accepted it.

"Oh......" Jimin pretended to be relieved and nodded his head. Actually, it didn't really matter how Taehyung replied; just knowing the other hadn't had his first kiss yet could make him smile for 3 days straight...... Since Taehyung misunderstood the reason for his avoidance, then he might as well let the misunderstanding remain.

After a pause, Jimin then summoned his courage and asked, "You care this much about what I think of you?"

"Of course." Taehyung had wanted to add a "You're my best friend at F University", but then thought that that might be going overboard, and thus changed to asking, "You won't...avoid me anymore, right?"