Chapter 49

The three most important days in your life are the day you were born, the day you find out why, and the day you set out to fulfill your purpose in life

Q/A: what is the most special date in your life?

AS FOR ME: It's the date when I found my first love and broke up.. it's a coincidence that it was the same date 21 March (5AM) 

I was about to celebrate 1 year relationship that time but ended up breaking that.  :(:

**************************************************

Witnessing this scene before her, Ye Jun really wanted to question this entire world.

She rode on a plane for 15 hours, flying all the way from London. She came back partly for Christmas, but mostly so she could check up on the childhood friend she's one-sidedly been in love with, Taehyung.

They went to the same schools since children, all the way until she left the country her 1st year of high school.

There would never be another person like Taehyung, someone who was with her for 10 years, someone who was beside her as she went from an ignorant child to a young woman blossoming to love...... And somewhere along this journey, he captured her heart.

She also saw firsthand how he transformed from a boy with a not-too-pretty smile into a man everyone adored and revolved around, and in the blink of an eye, the entire world became her rivals in love.

Her departure 3 years ago was partly due to her own stubbornness and indignation. The person she loved for so many years still hadn't returned her feelings, and her heart was just so tired.

Before she left, she had once regretted this choice, wanting to take it back due to her unwillingness to part with Taehyung.

But her mom advised her that absence would make the heart grow fonder, and when they're both a bit older, Taehyung will naturally come around; he didn't have that many choices.

This was the real world, and due to his upbringing and having seen all sorts of people, he had his sights set very high. When the time comes, he'll definitely take notice of her.

After all, she had a lot of advantages over other girls.

Or perhaps, their distance will let this one-sided love of hers cool. She might find someone even better than Taehyung and completely forget about him.

That would be fine too; there were plenty of fish in the sea.

But in these 3 years, from a language school to a private high school, and from that private high school to a famous university, she had gone to all sorts of parties, met all sorts of suitors, but in the end, no one could compare to Taehyung.

She originally hoped that Taehyung would choose a college in England, and at that time, they could start all over again in London.

But half a year ago, she heard that Taehyung applied for a college in China.

This time, she couldn't keep waiting.

Three years. Due to her experiences overseas, she's changed a lot. She became more fashionable, more beautiful, and more confident.

She believed that to Taehyung, she was an existence like no other.

Christmas finally arrived, and from Jungkook, she learned of Taehyung's school and major, and specifically chose to come to F University on Christmas Eve, wanting to surprise him.