Extra 01: former idols

It was almost July, which meant graduation and the departure of the seniors, NamJoon and SeokJin included.

Since Taehyung and Jimin could be considered their friends, Taehyung suggested that they invite those 2 out to eat. Jimin agreed, also inviting NamJoon's girlfriend Yoona and her close friend A Yeon. Although they were only juniors, one was Taehyung's club president and the other was Jimin's club president, both of which offered a lot of guidance and support.

SeokJin asked Taehyung if he could bring his girlfriend too, and Taehyung happily agreed: "Of course, bring her by all means!"

Taehyung enjoyed lively events, so he then also invited the other campus anchor he met in the student council, Jong Hyun, someone NamJoon personally suggested as his co-host.

That weekend, their group sat around a huge table in a restaurant near the west gate.

Other than SeokJin's girlfriend, the others all knew each other beforehand. Seeing her, NamJoon sat next to SeokJin and asked in a low voice, "Changed again?"

That girl had a head of large, wavy hair and a sexy body, dressed fashionably, and looked quite well match with the handsome SeokJin.

SeokJin: "So what of it?"

NamJoon smiled: "You're not going to introduce her?"

SeokJin lightly coughed, then said, "This is Shin Yeji, my girlfriend. She goes to S City's teacher-training college, a junior."

Everyone welcomed her warmly. Yeji swept her gaze around the table, and seeing the other 3 guys, exclaimed w/ hearts in her eyes, "Are all the guys at F University this hot? If I had known earlier, I would have risked my life to get into F University!"

A Yeon laughed out loud: "Girl, you don't know, but the hottest guys in our entire school are all sitting here right now. What you're seeing isn't the average, but the best of the best." She pointed towards Taehyung and Jimin: "Those two, one's the current Campus Idol, the other's our journalism department's Department Idol. They're both mysterious people you normally could barely catch a glimpse of."

Due to A Yeon's words, Yeji covered her mouth and laughed. They were all young, so they quickly got comfortable w/ chatting.

Yoona teased SeokJin: "You sure have the skills. Not even picking from your own university, but stretching your hands to steal from another. Her college's on the other side of the city, so how did you two meet?"

SeokJin: "I have former classmates there. When I went to play a while back, we got to know each other on accident."

NamJoon laughed at him: "You sure do a lot of things 'on accident'."

SeokJin glared at him and picked up his cup to clink against the other's: "You shut your mouth."

Not only did NamJoon not shut his mouth, he even said to Yeji: "Sister yo, you'd better keep your eyes on this guy. Don't be fooled by his looks, he's a fickle little skirt-chaser. In the 4 years I've known him, he's changed girlfriends 4 times. If you feel he's not treating you seriously enough, dump him fast. Don't let him hurt you first."

SeokJin banged his cup on the table: "Oi oi, can you not badmouth me right in front of my face?"

NamJoon raised an eyebrow: "Did you, or did you not, change girlfriends 4 times?"

SeokJin: "That... It didn't work out ok!"

NamJoon: "Then tell me how long the longest one lasted."

"4 months... 3 months?" SeokJin suddenly realized his mistake and roared, "Fuck, you're just digging holes for me to jump in!"