Extra 3:Jimin's Internship

The summer of their freshman year, as promised, Jimin went to the TV station to intern as Yeo-Jin's assistant.

At first, he naively thought that interning would just be getting to know the work around the TV station, something light and easy. Besides, Yeo-Jin was Taehyung's mom, so she probably would take special care of him.

But he never expected that Yeo-Jin would "take special care of him" in the completely opposite sense of what he expected.

Due to the time-sensitive factor of Yeo-Jin's economics show, the scripts needed to be completed the same day the show aired, so on the first day of his internship, Jimin had to arrive at 6:00am and followed her around the whole day.

Yeo-Jin also had an official assistant called Min Ho, someone who graduated with a broadcasting anchor degree and had followed her for a year now.

"Little Minho, come, this is Jimin, an intern from F University. From now on, he'll be coming here during summer and winter break. When I'm busy, look after him for me, and if you have work, let him help you." After this simple introduction, Yeo-Jin walked into the makeup room to prepare.

Min Ho was currently under a heavy workload, so hearing there was a new helper, happily ordered Jimin: "Come help me inspect this press release that Big Sis Jeon will use for her live broadcast. After the broadcast light comes on, go get 2 cups of coffee, no milk, no sugar......"

Before Jimin could get his bearings straight, he was entangled in this fast-pace work. It wasn't until lunch that he could finally catch a break.

Min Ho brought him to eat at the station's cafeteria and also gave a more thorough introduction on his own major, then asked him all secretly, "Hey little handsome, what's your relationship with Big Sis Jeon?"

Jimin instantly felt awkward.

Min Ho had just graduated and wasn't older than him by much, but Yeo-Jin maintained her appearance really well, so the younger generation calling her "Big Sis" wasn't strange. But he was her son's boyfriend, so if he was to tell the truth, then the seniority would get all mixed up.

While Jimin debated over how to reply, Min Ho then sighed, "I rarely see any undergrads interning here, especially someone following Big Sis Jeon. Do you have connections?"

Jimin awkwardly nodded...... In a way, he did.

Min Ho smiled and winked: "Don't worry, even if you do, I won't look down on you. In this society, having connections is type of skill. Moreover, Big Sis Jeon always does things fairly. After getting this opportunity, how you'll end up will be up to you."

Jimin let out a sigh of relief. Luckily, the other didn't keep asking about his relationship w/ Yeo-Jin.

Halfway through lunch, Taehyung called. After picking up, Jimin whispered, "It's really busy, and I'm currently eating. If you have something you need, use WhatsApp."

Originally, Taehyung wanted to intern w/ Jimin, but Yeo-Jin said they had enough ppl. Besides, they were mother and son, so they had to maintain some distance. If Taehyung wanted to intern here, he'd have to go to another department.

After researching and finding out that he wouldn't have any contact w/ Jimin by going to another department, he'd rather not go. Therefore, he stayed home researching video editing and drone cameras. Yeo-Jin found a young man knowledgeable in that area to help him out.

After Jimin hung up, Min Ho asked, "Who was that? Girlfriend?"

Jimin paused, then somewhat bashfully nodded.