Chapter 48

His hair had been specifically treated and shone under the lights, and he looked both fashionable and stylish.

This was a vastly different look compared to the formal wear he donned for their piano duet, and it was also many times more flashy than how Taehyung usually dressed. This was the 1st time pretty much anyone saw him wear such clothes, so it's no wonder the reactions were so intense. Taehyung wore a white coat and black shirt with chains, black pencil pants, and matching shoes with a studded belt hanging low on his hips

Jimin didn't know what song the other planned to sing, but he wasn't worried. Taehyung could sing a lot of songs really well, so even if the other was forced to improvise, there wouldn't be any problems.

But when the music started and a repetitive string of yo's sounded, even Jimin blinked in surprised.

What...song was this?

Taehyung soon began to sing: ""

The atmosphere in the entire auditorium exploded! As if under a spell, the audience, especially the ones who were already standing, all started to move with the beat and clap along!

"...I often wonder if the words you say have a hidden meaning, and even though I want to believe, I can't help but suspect..." With one hand holding the mic and the other clutching his heart, Taehyung smiled as he swayed his head: "In your heart, am I #1? Love~~ is why I keep pestering you~~!"

Jimin stared at the stage, at Taehyung singing and dancing about, dumbstruck. He had thought that the other would choose a sentimental love song, since after all, no one could resist when he sung in that incredibly loving and adoring way.

But never in a million years did he think that Taehyung would choose such a...maiden-in-love-esque, upbeat love song!

Jimin had never heard Taehyung sing this song before, but it didn't sound bad at all. On the contrary, it made Taehyung seem even more passionate, even more lively, even more charming......

"...So~ baby~ tell me more words of love, look for me more when you miss me..." Reaching this part, Taehyung even winked towards the crowd.

Shrieks and squeals came from below in response to this electrifying gesture. Jimin also felt like he was struck by lighting, numb from head to toe.

Unable to look elsewhere, he stared at that shining, radiating figure on stage, his heart madly beating inside his chest......

"...Oh~ bye~ In short, I want to accompany you for more than a day, please let me love you with all my heart~~ a bit more!"

During the chorus of the song, Taehyung repeated "Tell me more words of love" while pointing all across the audience, stimulating the entire hall.

Crazy......

At this point, this singing competition had turned into Taehyung's solo concert.

.......

By the time the song ended, everyone was still immersed in the lively atmosphere Taehyung created, unable to shake off their excitement.

The person himself then announced: "Everyone, good evening..."

Applause and cheers thundered endlessly.

Smiling, Taehyung made a "time-out" hand gesture.

When the volume lowered, he continued, "I've very happy I could sing this song, 'Love You', for everyone here tonight..."

His voice sounded a bit breathy from all the singing and dancing he just did, yet this added a unique, erotic appeal.

"But actually, I prepared this song specifically for a single person, though I don't know if they came or not......"