Chapter 43

If you prefer cute, light- hearted stories with a lot of fluff? Then my book LIFE POINTS is the one for you

*********************************

The guesthouse's single room had a very small bathroom that only allowed one person inside at a time. Jimin washed up first before Taehyung went in.

To avoid awkwardness, Jimin quickly changed into his pajama pants while Taehyung was inside.

Knowing that they were going to stay out for a night, Jimin had specifically brought long pajama pants for maximum coverage since he knew that the lodging conditions wouldn't be ideal.

There was only one set of covers, but two pillows.

Before Taehyung came out, Jimin didn't dare to act rashly and thus just sat on the bed while browsing on his phone.

A few minutes later, Taehyung came out having already changed while in the bathroom.

Jimin couldn't help but suspect: Would a normal straight guy specifically avoid changing in front of others? This kind of cautious behavior didn't seem like the Taehyung he knew......

Taehyung walked over and indicated for them to shake out the covers, after which he lied down on the other half of the bed.

Jimin also stopped debating and lied down too.

Only now did he realize just how crowded it was for 2 people to sleep on a one person bed. This was also a different kind of cramped compared the dorm's beds. There, one side was a wall and the other side a railing, so no matter how you turned, you wouldn't bump into anything else.

But now, one side was empty and the other side had a warm body. If he turned left, he'd fall off , but if he turn right, he'd throw himself onto someone else!

How many people could manage to sleep without moving? Oftentimes, the more you weren't allowed to move, the more you wanted to move.

Perhaps because it wasn't the time they normally went to bed yet, the two of them only half reclined against their pillows while going on their phones.

When their arms brushed against each other for the first time, they both jerked away. Yet not long after, they touched again.

A straight male wasn't fussy about these details, so Jimin locked his jaw and forced himself not to shrink back. Taehyung didn't retreat either, so the two of them tactically decided to allow this bodily contact.

When sharing the same set of covers, both their body temperatures would spread to the other and mix together, and it seemed that every breath they took was intertwined with the other's warmth.

Finally, Taehyung yawned and put down his phone.

Jimin thought that the other was going to sleep, so he also put away his phone.