Chapter 26

Q/A: If you could have three wishes, what would they be?

*****************************************************

With a hot guy and a beautiful girl before them, the members of the editing department led by A Yeon started to imagine all sorts of scenarios. Some even pulled out their phones to take pictures, confirm the time, and record all the details they could.

One person even thought up of a post title for this incident, and muttered: "[The President's Wife's Private Meeting at Night with a Lover: Is Mr. Kim's charisma too strong, or is Beauty Park Yoona too fickle?]"

A Yeon's eye twitched, and then swatted the newbie who spoke on the shoulder: "Not a bad imagination. I think you'd be pretty suited for something else......"

That new member: "???"

As if realizing their mistake, they quickly added: "[Department Head A Will Uncover the Truth: You're all too naive!]"

A Yeon: "......"

Honestly speaking, Taehyung and Yoona appearing here didn't prove anything.

Was there a rule that only lovers could eat at this restaurant? Was there a rule that a hot guy couldn't have an appointment with a girl who already had a boyfriend?

Besides, everyone knew that Taehyung joined the internet department, so was there a rule saying that Yoona couldn't invite her subordinate out to eat?

...Of course not!

However, no one cared what the truth was. Who told these two to get caught by a group of people that were experts at pulling stories out of their ass?

"Eh, A Yeon?" Yoona spotted them and waved with a smile.

Following that, Taehyung noticed Jimin. A startled expression flashed across his face, though it quickly disappeared.

Their natural and open countenance as they walked over showed that they had nothing to hide, but Jimin still felt a bit uncomfortable in his heart.

He knew how Taehyung tended to attract the opposite sex, and when the other received all those love letters before, he barely paid it any mind.

But for some reason, seeing Taehyung and Yoona standing together tonight, that soured his mood.

Perhaps it's because they looked too well-matched, or perhaps it's because Tae's attitude towards Yoona felt special.

Especially the way they had merrily laughed and chatted as they walked out of the restaurant. Yoona had whispered something in Taehyung's ear which caused him to smile, and he even pressed his fist against his lips, looking shy and embarrassed.

That scene was so suggestive that even if you didn't want to make improper assumptions, you couldn't.

Originally, Jimin convinced himself that he only liked Taehyung's face, and that no matter who the other dated, it wouldn't matter to him.

And after getting to know Taehyung, he could tell that Taehyung's "womanizing" ways was actually just him willing to frequently help others out, and thus Jimin didn't take that to heart either.

But now, seeing Taehyung treat a girl who also seemed to like him back in such a gentle and tender way, he finally realized just how wrong he had been about his own feelings.

He couldn't truly "not care".

Forget about not caring, he was even extremely jealous.

Reason and self-control were useless here; his instincts screamed at him to fight for Taehyung, to monopolize Taehyung, to quench his thirst for Taehyung......