Chapter 20

Q/A: What is your biggest regret in life?
******************************************

Sure enough, Jungkook volunteered to run the suicide lane in the 2nd round. Taehyung was going to solo the middle lane again, so Jimin joined Suho and Beom Seok to take care of the top lane.

When it came to gaming with guys, you spoke with your skills, so the other 3 now had a whole new level of respect for Jimin and treated him a lot more warmly.

After the game started, Suho and Beom Seok were still basking in the afterglow of the last match, and having seen how strong Jimin was, started chatting with him.

Commander of Light: 0, what's your locality?

JM: gg

My Little Sister Can't Be Younger Than Me By 3 Months: 0, how many years have you played DotA?

JM: 2

My Little Sister Can't Be Younger Than Me By 3 Months: I've also played for 2 years, why do I feel like you're much more amazing? How did you get so strong?

JM: Practiced a lot.

My Little Sister Can't Be Younger Than Me By 3 Months: ......

Jimin's responses were all very concise.

However, saying that he "practiced a lot" wasn't him pretending to be cool, but what he actually did.

Back then, it's true that Jimin downloaded DotA because of Taehyung, but he didn't treat this as a casual endeavor.

Whatever he did, he aimed to do it well, and with DotA, that meant winning.

In order to raise his skills, he had read a bunch tutorials, analyzed video replays by pros, and practiced all kinds of techniques and mouse controls.

Since he was small, learning piano had polished his perseverance into a sharp blade, so the tasks that others found dull were per the norm for him.

Also, games requiring keyboard usage was similar to playing the piano. If there was a combo he couldn't pull off, then all he needed to do was practice, 100 times, 200 times, all the way until he could do it perfectly, until it became a reflex.

But most people only played for fun and didn't have that kind of dedication. Therefore, Jimin was able to become better than most after putting in some extra work.

Plus, he got accepted into F University so his grades couldn't have been bad, and as someone who excelled in both his studies and gaming, on top of having such a cool temperament, Beom Seok and the others couldn't help but admire him.

Suho extended a metaphorical olive branch, wanting to pull such a strong player into his own circle:

Commander of Light: 0, do you usually play with a set team?

JM: no

Some of Jimin's former classmates also played DotA, but it was too much of a hassle to play together. Improving one's own skills didn't require teamwork, so Jimin mostly went at it alone.

My Little Sister Can't Be Younger Than Me By 3 Months: Then 0, why don't you play w/ us from now on?

As soon as he saw this, Jimin stopped moving.

Suho and Beom Seok also paused, thinking that the other was going to say no, but after 5 seconds, they saw this appear in the chat:

JM: Ok, but stop calling me 0.