Chapter 55

Taehyung stared at the Jimin who turned dumbfounded from his kiss, a trace of probing glimmering in his eyes.

There weren't any changes in the other's expression, as if he wasn't kissed, but was merely touched in a normal manner.

However, Taehyung still captured a particular detail: an almost indistinguishable curve of the lips.

...When he kissed Jimin earlier, the other's hand had suddenly clenched, and in the following few seconds, continued to tightly grasp his own.

After a period of being flustered, Jimin snapped back to reality, and just as he was about to interrogate Taehyung on what the other was thinking, he saw Ye Jun and Seo Yeon walk over from the direction of the bathroom......

The scene of Taehyung kissing him should have fallen into their line of sight.

......So earlier, that was an act?

Jimin really wanted to curse out loud. Taehyung was honestly way too into this charade!

By the time the 2 girls walked over, both wearing peculiar expressions, Taehyung had already let go of Jimin.

"Let's go watch the movie?" Taehyung turned towards the girls, leaving Jimin the only one with a chest full of rage.

After living overseas for 3 years, Ye Jun had fallen behind on the trends in Korea and didn't know to order tickets ahead of time on an app for a discount. Instead, she walked towards the counter when they got to the theater to order tickets.

A lot of people came out on New Year's, so only a few romance movies still had empty seats. The seats weren't good either, and the 4 of them needed to be split into 2 rows.

They couldn't do anything about that, and since they were already here, they couldn't very well just leave. Moreover, they didn't know where else they could go to play.

While Ye Jun bought the tickets, Jimin and Taehyung bought coffee. Jimin insisted on paying.

Although he's only acting, but his role was Taehyung's boyfriend, so he had to pay for something at least.

When they got back, Taehyung happily handed over the 2 lattes the girls wanted and flaunted, "Jimin bought these!"

Jimin: "......"

Ye Jun and Seo Yeon gave their thanks and the 4 of them went inside to sit down. Only then did Jimin put on his glasses.

Right then, Ye Jun turned around, blinked in shock, then smiled: "You look way hotter with glasses."

Hearing the person he liked get complimented, Taehyung was super proud and used this chance to hold Jimin's hand......

Speechless, Ye Jun tugged her lips and turned back around.

Not long after the movie started, Taehyung pulled back his hand. Jimin originally thought that the other had finally calmed down, but who would have thought that Taehyung would then drape that hand across his shoulders while using his other hand to rejoin their hands. This caused his entire body to lean against Taehyung's side, and his hand got pulled over and placed on the other's thigh... This position was intimate to the point of wtf.

Rigid, Jimin didn't dare to move. He had never before been this close to Taehyung while still conscious......

In the following dozens of minutes, Taehyung acted like he had ADHD or something, one hand tapping Jimin's shoulder and the other fiddling with his fingers.

Caressing each finger, scratching his palm... Whenever he wanted to curl his fist, Taehyung would forcefully pry it open before interlocking their fingers. That man literally did not stop messing around for even a second!